soup4one soup4one 36-40, F 17 Answers May 13, 2012

50/50 they have to have some brains but I still need to feel attracted to them on some level.

Best Answer

First intellect than appearance automatically appeals to me.

Best Answer

I am attracted to a person's energy and their body in motion, and my attraction is sustained by their ability to think and communicate. I like people with confidence who do not follow the crowd. Their appearance can radiate confidence and standing out from the crowd, but appearance alone will not get me to cross the room to get a closer feel for their energy.

Best Answer

It's not an either or thing for me. It has to be both.

Best Answer

Mostly the latter, but i'd be a liar if i said i was not initially attracted to a person by their appearance.

Best Answer

Intelligence, but i don't look twice if they don't have the both.

Best Answer

Their intellect is the attraction<br />
don't get me wrong, I appreciate beauty, but ba<x>sed on looks alone I usually see less beauty if they're vain or snobby, lacking intellect, results in a paradigm shift of my attractions...

Best Answer

Appearance...beauty is in the eye of the beholder of what they see and wont regardless of what others say that should be?...Respectfully my opinion.

Best Answer

Has to be all.

Best Answer

Intellect, every time. Pretty faces are a dime a dozen, but finding someone who can hold their own in a deep conversation is rare and valuable.

Best Answer

I like a person's character! I loooooove funny and intelligent people! Witty!

Best Answer

As long as they don't look like a hobo and take care of themselves they would get a date.

Best Answer