justthrilled justthrilled 51-55, M 13 Answers Jan 13 in Community

One day? Obviously you don't know my family.

Best Answer

i make that assessment on a weekly basis and look for areas that need improvement

Best Answer

To the inquisitor? Haven't you heard, Lister took care of him, we won't see that trouble maker anymore

Best Answer

Is this a fact? If so, I'd need more than a day.

Best Answer

Absolutely it's a fact. What do you think you can do whatever and not be held accountable? Think again there is a God and sin can only be paid for through his Son Jesus Christ work on the cross for everyone. It's a free gift will you accept it. See mankind has a problem it's the sin problem and God is holy and can't allow sin in his heaven but God Son Jesus died for the world and he can forgive you and all those who decide to accept him as his savior..John 3:16

Best Answer

I'm Jewish. We can't do anything too sinful or our mothers would never let us hear the end of it.

Best Answer

Good well Jesus was a Jew and he paid the ultimate price to save sinners on that Cross...God loves Jews and all people and he wants you to know that salvation is his free gift to all people if only they accept him...

Best Answer

How did he pay the ultimate price if he's still alive and is worshipped by billions?

Best Answer

On the cross of Calvary he who was sinless became sin to save humanity...there had to ba an perfect sacrific to obtain forgiveness of sins..you should know the old testment how the priests offered the daily sacrifices and the day of atonement ones..those sacrifices could never take way sins..only Jesus did....

Best Answer

Yes and the things I did and did not do.

Best Answer

Yes sir, very much.<br />
Why I'm not wasting another moment being sad! Peace revolution:-))

Best Answer

I think I've been doing that on the way. It's part of making decisions.

Best Answer

Yes, but the blood of Jesus cleanses me of all sin.

Best Answer

Absolutely and that is God's Salvation plan for mankind..John 3:16

Best Answer

Really? Tell me more about this.

Best Answer

Of course but who am I to judge

Best Answer