What in gay hell are you on?

Best Answer

Can I have some?

Best Answer

I do get sad at times but i know how to pick myself up and its interesting to see what happens when you let your spirits comfort you. I think its fun to manipulate my environment and i have fun connecting with the unseen world.

Best Answer

lol sure you can find it anywhere it really helps connect you to your inner self. So you annoying thoughts will shut the hell up.

Best Answer

Naturally with a name like mine

Best Answer

Damn right this Earth was made for me! :D

Best Answer

And me :)
Heavenly Blessings

Best Answer

for ***** sake................

Best Answer

im guessing your not happy

Best Answer

poke some smot man and connect to your inner spirit it is rolling his eyes at you right now. And still standing waiting.

Best Answer

my inner spirit would slap the zen outta ya. bring it

Best Answer

hahah he thinks your hilarious i think so to namaste

Best Answer

=) Namaste........*bows*

Best Answer

Hippy haha

Best Answer

I have those days or usually just moments. They don't come very often for me but when I'm happy it's usually to that point.

Best Answer

Tell me something happy, happy maker! :D

Best Answer

you are bigger than your body. You have the power to make a tornado with your mind. And manipulate the wind.

Best Answer

Yeah! I can ride my bike with no handle bars! And you can find the needle in the haystack.

Best Answer

well i found my needle did you ride your bike yet with no handles?

Best Answer

no.

Best Answer

actually, make that "hell no."

Best Answer

well did you know that your first "I" in a thought is your true spirit. When you open up and listen to it with a quite mind you will notice how big you really are. It will make you happy.

Best Answer

the way you talk reminds me of my friend while he was in a manic phase.

Best Answer

well yes they have called me manic but i prefer to stay away from labels. I was very crazy when i didn't understand what my mind was doing. But everything makes sense now I am for a reason. And i can use my strong emotions to manipulate my environment.

Best Answer

he said the exact same thing. then he jumped through a glass door and walked to another state. barefoot.

Best Answer

awww he so confused poor thing. That's why i keep poking my smot. I would hate to loose my spiritual self again.

Best Answer

he toked a lot too. eventually it pulled him back into depression. i just don't want you to get hurt.

Best Answer

Thank you for your concern namaste but i am beautiful thanks. I learned not to smoke so much i just pinch about a qtip size 3 to 4 times a week once a day. And i meditate everyday atlease once and listen to what my guides try to tell me.

Best Answer

by the way may i connect with your friend

Best Answer

he's not on here yet, i'm trying to get him to join.

Best Answer

i believe i have been that happy, when i was very young, it was more than happy - joy! but now cripee im lucky if i get my lips stretched into a full smile every day. well may be once a day.

Best Answer

Yea society does that. Drowned out your inner child with stupid distractions that connect with you through your feelings.

Best Answer

im not sure about all that.

Best Answer

is that what happened to you?

Best Answer

well you should try meditating and interacting with your spiritual self.

Best Answer

well no i was never a big tv watcher. i was more of a people watcher and reader.

Best Answer