In other words, are you happy belonging in the family you were born into?
Whateverrrrr Whateverrrrr 36-40, F 16 Answers Nov 6, 2012 in Family Struggles

:)

O Yes!!!

Best Answer

I love the hell out of my mom but for the rest of them I would say ABSOLUTLEY, they are all messed up the head. dealing with stuff right now. My dad has been accused by my ex step mom that he is molesting the three youngest children and now he is trying to get me to go speak on his behalf by lying to me saying that it is for his divorce. I can continue to go on and on but it would take days. SO YES YES AND YES. but I again would never change my mom

Best Answer

Absolutely not - Mother was a bag of angry neurotic minestrone and my dad was emotionally absent (oh apart from anger of course)

Best Answer

Yes, I dread the day one of them dies, I'm the luckiest angel in the world on that front!

Best Answer

YES

Best Answer

My parents are a major part of who I am, that is short of standard. And who I am brings myself to love myself at the age of 16. I couldn't change that for nothing.

Best Answer

I have always been happy with the family I was born into. I have enjoyed a great life full of a very loving family and I know things don't always turn out that way. I feel I have been truly blessed.

Best Answer

cant decide yet! Still dont know the point!

Best Answer

I was born into the poor side of a fairly wealthy family. But I wouldn't have swapped my mum & dad for the richest tycoons on earth

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer