Or do you believe that there is a possibility that you can kill someone in a moment of rage. Or is this not you. =)
zonus zonus 31-35, M 27 Answers Dec 19, 2012 in Community

just out of rage? no, that's just not in me.

Best Answer

Everyone is, if only accidentally.

Best Answer

I was drafted into the army at the age of 17 for compulsory military service (back then ),,,guess what they train you to do ?????

Best Answer

Thanks.

Best Answer

All humans have that capacity. It's how we've managed to achieve our status as the world's deadliest predator.

Best Answer

everyone of use is capable of killing

Best Answer

No, not in a moment of rage. Yes if the stake is very high.

Best Answer

Cool.

Best Answer

I mean if the benefits outweigh the consequences. Killing a few enemy warriors to save a village for example.

Best Answer

NO, I'm not.

Best Answer

Only the George W Bush family members.

Best Answer

Awww goodness.

Best Answer

yes, everyone is capable and are animals just like squirrels and dogs and if they get cornered or tortured enough they will kill to save themselves.

Best Answer

ive been in that situation... i took a 9mm to this one guys house to kill him.. we had some trouble in the past.. couple of fist fights but then i just got sick of it... he wasnt home.. there was nobody home... it was weird.. but i seriously thought of killing him and his family if i had to.. oh well thats gone now..

Best Answer

Rage? As in I wittnessed my wife or child killed...yes, I could.

Best Answer

Transgress against my family or me and just see how quickly that could happen.

Best Answer

I hear that Phoenix.

Best Answer

oh no i just got done playing call of duty black ops - now im gonna go kill people

Best Answer

Wow!

Best Answer

I'm too innocent to do that lol

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

Hard to tell until you are in the situation. Yes.

Best Answer