All religions are cults

Best Answer

oh ye of little faith

Best Answer

Cults are only a gathering of people with one charismatic person at their head telling all other how to live their lives. Every religion has rituals and rites that are used to keep order and balance, all as divined by an individual for what ever means.
Cults are not inherently bad, we have just been taught that they are through mainstream media and a lot of Christians.

Best Answer

Morman? Did you mean merman? Well I don't think anyone is ready to put a half man, half fish creature in the White House.

Best Answer

Whichever one runs against what we have now.BTW,atheism is a cult as well.I takes a lot of faith,unless you have somehow seen all of the infinite universe,to say with any certaintity that there is no God there.

Best Answer

Mormons are Christians, and like GothGamerGirl said, "all religions are cults" anyway.

Best Answer

Now there you go again cylon, your right to darned often to be a liberal.

Best Answer

Technically Mormans are Christians. All religions are cults.

Best Answer

Well, Christians have been in the White House for Years. I see nothing changing that streak

Best Answer

Yes, I am. I don't consider him part of a cult. He only has one wife and he's intelligent and seems to know what he's going and I agree with him on a lot of his issues. Its better than a dishonest politician who has a proven track record to lies and confusion.

Best Answer