describe it.. yes i am at times lol!.. and very very clumsy..=))
Evangeline1985 Evangeline1985 26-30 6 Answers Nov 11, 2012 in Community

dude u dont even know, im super clumsy lately...i woke up and went to talk down the stairs and fell all the way down! i tripped over my own foot ugh ikr how stupid is that! and i cut my hand on a chef knife someone put in the sink with the blade pointing up, and when we got hit by another car in an intersection i put my arm down beside me to brace for it to hit us and it got smashed between the door and seat, fractured but not broken. all that hapened in like the past week. the people at the hospital was like "you AGAIN??? WTH??" lol

Best Answer

AWW tweety gives you feathery and clumsy touch!

Best Answer

lol thx, my new Dad says its all the hormones xD

Best Answer

lol new dad? may be its his hormones lol! good you are an inspiration

Best Answer

Clumsy, klutsy, tomato, tomatoes

Best Answer

=))

Best Answer

Well, I went to take a sip of coffee this morning and poured it all over my hand somehow, tried to close a door and slip out of the room at the same time and ended up trying to shut it with my head on one side and the rest of me on the other, pulled on the vacuum hose which made the handle bond with my head & almost walked into the wall about an hour ago..does that count?

Best Answer

aww kisshes to ur hands..

Best Answer

haha thank you

Best Answer

very clumsyyyyyy!! and i take great pride in humiliating myself ;)

Best Answer

No I'm not.. :)

Best Answer