thelonewood thelonewood 26-30 75 Answers Dec 25, 2012 in Community

Absolutely, and I go 2 movies and out drinking alone 2. I'm my own best friend!

Best Answer

I love your honesty!

Best Answer

Thats the best i do that too...

Best Answer

Usually , but I am uaually alone in the back corner of a restaurant ,Thinking ,observing,calculating.

Best Answer

Ditto, I don't like a croud at my back.

Best Answer

Yeah! I love eating alone! It's nice to be alone with my thoughts every now and then.

Best Answer

I even gone on vacation alone... so yes to all of the above...lo...l movies, lunch & dinner, But the one I enjoyed the most is VACATION!!! You can really become someone else, do things you perhaps would not do at home. {nothing illegal or wrong} just being more comfortable with yourself

Best Answer

Yes, why not?

Best Answer

Most definitely I do it all the time...my kids think I'm crazy but I enjoy my own company.

Best Answer

That is why I charish my rural lifestyle.

Best Answer

definitely. why wouldn't i be comfortable with something so natural as that? It's like asking are you comfortable breathing in public :/

Best Answer

Sure. I am in the best company

Best Answer

Yes I Will Eat Drink Sip N Err Thing By Myself That Means I Wont Have To Share Anything Yas Omg Eating Alone IS The Best Thing

Best Answer

no..

Best Answer

I wasnt at first but you get used to it. I used to eat out alot on my lunch break with no one to go with.

Best Answer

No, hate it.

Best Answer

never

Best Answer

Somewhat, though I'd prefer to be in good company! Smile

Best Answer

=D hehehehehehe

Best Answer

Smiling and giggling with you...;-) We'll eat out, together!

Best Answer

do it alot. Have gone to movies alone also.

Best Answer

But it sure would be a lot more fun to eat out and go to movies with someone special, wouldn't it? ;-)

Best Answer

Yes honey! would love too! hehehehehehe

Best Answer

The very same, here, my Doll! ;-) MUAH

Best Answer

Yes I am. Why should I not be? Most of my time in public, I am alone.

Best Answer

Yeah I used to be a trucker and I ate alone at truckstops all the time

Best Answer

Eating alone in public is okay as long as you don't talk to yourself to seem normal.

Best Answer

I don't see why not. I wouldn't go to a fancy restaurant alone, I don't see the point in that, but I more often eat alone in public than not.

Best Answer

No,I only order take aways

Best Answer