I will paraphrase Hillary Clinton in saying that as long as there are two god fearing people on this planet there will be war. <br />
Yes, it's true that this is about business, but that still doesn't change anything. Like it doesn't change the fact that there isn't a business clever enough to convince a knowledgeable informed and reasonable society to go to war. So they prey on the faithful, and exploit religious fears and hatreds, as a means of division, to polarize and exploit that void between a peoples which exists only in their mind. <br />
The war will start soon, and our economy will collapse. And once that happens there's no stopping it, and if we survive we'll have a chance to accept what caused it, and it's not big business or politics, it's religion. If we deny the obvious, we'll repeat the same mistakes once again, and again, until we either obliterate everything including ourselves, or accept the truth.

Best Answer

State religion is the purest form of religion. These weren't "godless" countries. They believed wholly that they were a chosen people to follow their infallible leader. That's the exact definition of religion, Atheism is a lack of belief in god or gods. Atheism has its roots in skepticism and logic, it's not an whole embodiment of these attributes, there are plenty of Atheists that belief in ghosts and homeopathy or spirits for a few examples, but as far as allowing the words of god to guide them into conflict? that's not going to happen, it's never happened, and never will happen. Those people you're talking about weren't atheists, there's nothing Atheistic about them, the only reason you call them Atheist is simply because they didn't believe in the god YOU are accustom to.

Best Answer

Einstein was asked what weapons he thought would be used in World War 3. He said he didn't know. But he said he knew what would be used in World War 4. Stones.<br />
Our primary advancement seems to be more elaborate ways of destroying each other. How about if we play this game out, and start over fresh. Like maybe, cooperation. I'll trade you what I have, and you want, for what you have, and I want.<br />
Maybe those with an "anti" stance aren't really out to destroy something, but simply want a piece of the pie. Give it up to save to one's self! One can't win when one is dead.

Best Answer

......and the Chinese and Japanese are on the brink. I didn't even know about Georgia, but I know the Russians are down right brutal. Maybe 12-21-12 will be the beginning of a whole new era of peaceful coexistence.........one can hope.

Best Answer

I heard this story my grandmother told me about history how everything has a reason. Forgot the rest. But hell I'm not concerned if it happens it happens.

Best Answer

i say bring it on. it's obvious the system as it stands is not working. the only way to rise to a new era is to let the old one fall apart completely.

Best Answer

I think nuclear threat will keep it to a dull roar and people will fail to become civilized yet again.

Best Answer

Everything is uncomfortable and many are unhappy but the economy is hindering even war. It takes a lot of money and not many countries have the resources right now.

Best Answer