AlexaW AlexaW 51-55, F 12 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Community

Build a bubble around myself and fill it with ALL my cash..I will be fine.

Best Answer

Not much you can do for the long term but prepare like you would for a hurricane or snowstorm.

Best Answer

Buy gold ,silver and food..

Best Answer

I'm not concerned about it at all, every time I hear the term, I think of lemmings jumping off of a cliff.

Best Answer

Rely on as much food prep work as I can and hope my ability to stay calm and think logically will pay off.<br />
Off topic. I love your hat.

Best Answer

No, I am not concerned. It would be spectacular if congress would agree on a Simpson/Bowles like solution but even if they don't a fiscal clift is better than kicking the can down the road; at least it will look like that by the decades end. Save your silver/gold/food/ammo money and either use it at your neighboring watering hole or just invest it in some low cost sp500 index.

Best Answer

Money is paper. Lead trumps paper. No worries. Beware landlords, your peasants are at risk. Ref. French Revolution and World War II. This one is going to be really fun because we start with nukes. Maybe the landlords will take that into consideration and avoid trouble but I doubt their wisdom given their greed.

Best Answer

I've ordered one of those big blow up air bags to soften my fall. Acme (the same place the Coyote buys his cool stuff) has an eBay store now

Best Answer