I am a student at Bemidji State University and this is for a school research project. Please answer to the best of your knowledge and whether it is: Not true at all Rarely true More false than true More true than false Frequently true Always true Feel free to add something about yourself as well such as age and how often you do research. Thank you!!
karebear101 karebear101 18-21 6 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Writings

Frequently true.<br />
About me: I started programming when I was 13. I understand search parameters because I used to write in various programming languages that also required specific syntax. Logic in searching methods is not always the same for everyone so not every search yields the expected results.<br />
This is sometimes annoyingly adjusted by search engines that will show you what they algorithmically deduce you are looking for. Searching 'outside the filter bubble' is very useful when doing research.

Best Answer

Frequently true.<br />
Something about myself: What I will never understand about "search parameters" is how I can search Google for 'how to repair a leaking toilet' and get results back that include Justin Bieber's Baby video.

Best Answer

Did your research instructor approve the choices in your survey? I mean these?<br />
--More false than true<br />
--More true than false

Best Answer

She was the one who made the choices and question.

Best Answer

honestly, this question feels like one of those questions professors ask their students, when they have nothing else to ask.

Best Answer

Yah it is for school so that's why I need to know

Best Answer

f(x)=a_0+∑_(n=1)^∞▒(a_n cos⁡〖nπx/L〗+b_n sin⁡〖nπx/L〗 )

Best Answer