DragonKillerman DragonKillerman 18-21, M 3 Answers Dec 23, 2013 in Community

Well you may be decieved or misinformed or mislead.

Best Answer

what if i believe i am lucifer

Best Answer

Then you would be wrong. lucifer is an angel not a human being. So if you where born as a human being you would have a human spirit not a spirit of an angel. Now some people become possesed but even when possesed they still have their own spirit, they are simply under the strong influance of demonic suggestion/control. I doubt satan himself would bother possesing you. he might first one of his minions to do that. But again demonic possesion does not mean that a person spirit dissapears. If you where satan in the flesh you would not make the statement """I believe i am lucifer" You would Know without any shaddow of a doubt..

Best Answer

IT was the freemasons dream that me and my brother was born, we were sent with angel spirit to erase religion, but learned from lucifer both of us, and my very own twin flame, wich i share aswell with lucifer

Best Answer

so we are real ascended masters, just angels on earth :)

Best Answer

Ms. Nada, nothingness

Best Answer

and my very own wich is called jennifer. :)

Best Answer

my 2 twin flames,

Best Answer

Still you would have been born with a human spirit. when you come under demonic influance then your human spirit does not die or cease to exist. Thats why demonic possesion can be removed by those who have the Holy Spirit and have the gift of vasting out demons/ evil spirits. :)

Best Answer

lucifer was not evil

Best Answer

He was just the king of the underground, but why be a king when you can be a god

Best Answer

I am both human and angel

Best Answer

I also have a shady side

Best Answer

another word could be lucifer was an angel that wished to be human so bad, that he made a perfect plan for us to live forever

Best Answer

Well it seems like you have been totaly lead into a lie. Lucifer was a Cherub Angel who made a claim to godhood because of his pride and self love. He claimed that all the angels could be gods but Only The Holy God of Abraham can be God. He is the only one capable of being God. God created the Universe and lucifer wanting to show fault in God (thus lowering His claim to perfection) sabotarged the created human beings by enticeing them with the same lure he used with the angles. lucifer told then that they too would be gods the moment they took on the knowledge of good and evil. Thus humanity chose to take the knowledge and they have been faulty and doing evil and good ever since because they where never designed to be able to handle such knowledge. So God has been working to restore His creation and by doing so reval the foolishness and the evil of lucifer to the hevenly host (all the angels) this shall justify lucifers condemnation and all of the angels that are in leage with him and all humans who are in leage with him, God will redeem those who accept His will and aknowledge He is the one and only justified God of all existance. So Lucifer now known as satan or the devil is doomed to eternal torment along with all who join his rebellion against God.

Best Answer

No you are human.

Best Answer

No.. Abaddon is the king of the Pit. He is locked in the pit but will be released to bring great suffering upon the earth during the end times.

Best Answer

You're not crazy...just a little out there...

Best Answer

Yes........?

Best Answer