I have had 4 miscarriages and been pregnant 6 times and have 2 living children. I say that because I have always felt like I was still a mother to those that I lost. I know the pain you are going through is beyond words to describe. You have lost your baby, your child and even though you never saw that child you loved them as much as if you did. There is no easy answer to getting over it, I dont think you actually ever do, but the pain of the experience does subside over time and one day hopefully you will be blessed with a child and all the heartache that you feel now will turn into love of the child you have. <br />
My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Best Answer

I agree with Beachykeen ... it takes time and please be gentle with yourself. Journaling really helped me and the company of positive people.

Best Answer

It takes time and you need to be gentle with yourself and grieve the loss.I had several years ago.

Best Answer