ToiledAraignee ToiledAraignee 22-25, F 15 Answers Nov 12, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

I suppose i am deep since i write poetry, and ponder life, give advice, and accept people as they are, and not as who they appear to be, etc, etc. Although sometimes i wish i was shallow, because being deep can be so suffocating. Like my thoughts are an ocean that i am slowly drowning in, and i cant call for help, and i cant swim to save myself...But no one else can save me from me........

Best Answer

Try to be deep, but if you are deep all the time you face the risk of drowning. Equilibrium is the key.

Best Answer

I am either deep or above any level of depth (near mindlessness).

Best Answer

I invent profoundness and sensibility to illustrate an abyss, it creates contrast for those with poor depth perception.

It's frustrating to those who are unable to think and perceive such complexities...and they end up drowning in my waters...

I guess I am part mermaid....how tragic....

Best Answer

Deep.

Best Answer

That depends on where you go wading :)

Best Answer

some say i'm very deep

Best Answer

Deep deep...

Best Answer

Bit of both.....

Shallow when I want to be....deep when I want too....

Although most people just take me as shallow....

Best Answer

i thought deep swallow

Best Answer

I'm very shallow but I like to seem deep so people break their legs

Best Answer