I don't mean to be, but apparently I am. I have been in counseling this past year and discovering that I dissociate more than I realized and that when I do that, other people feel like I'm not interested in being friends with them, when the reality is that I dissociate anytime I'm not feeling safe which can be a reaction to remembering something from the past and more often than not has NOTHING to do with my desire to engage with someone in the present.

Best Answer

I don't think so.<br />
I do think that I'm difficult for some people to understand.

Best Answer

Nope. I'm very transparent. :D

Best Answer

yup. cant let too many people in

Best Answer

Yeah, I am. Mainly because I come off as a little indifferent. I have difficulty expressing my emotions, physically. Kinda stoic. <br />
So I'll smile and say hi to someone, but they might be a little put off by me to begin with xD. I'm friendly at heart, and very willing to talk with people. Another problem that I have though, is that I have a hard time coming up with a topic for conversation.

Best Answer

Indead. I'm pretty shy. Some kind of awkward. Have the tendency to drive/push people away.

Best Answer

In every setting but this one, yes, apparently I am...

Best Answer

I am the quiet type......I just hate putting myself "out there"

Best Answer

I'm shy at first but warm up pretty quickly so probably no different to most people.

Best Answer

Would you like to talk to my goldfish?

Best Answer

No really but the nitty gritty yes.

Best Answer