lilylilyrose lilylilyrose 56-60, F 8 Answers Feb 18, 2013 in Depression

I'm really trying so hard with my tutors so I can pass math n English classes and its really hard for me but I'm try to make real friends that I can hangout with n not just ppl I know. I'm taking judo, tennis, and swimming lessons after school to make me better cause I can't play sports at school plus I go running every day early on the beach.

Best Answer

Wow! You are really doing it!

Best Answer

I'm trying to catch up with my grade cause I'm behind and the running helps keep my depression/ anxiety under control... judo is for self confidence an meditation.

Best Answer

i am fattening myself up. how does it improve my life not sure but i feel sexier and happy being fat unlik when i was thin and toned

Best Answer

sexier and happier is what's important!

Best Answer

I decided to start eating for fuel, not for pure pleasure. No more junk I don't need. Real food is so much better for me and tastes good too. So this morning I started my day with fresh berries and black grapes with a little bowl of almonds. Then I took my daughter and dogs for a long walk.

Best Answer

that's great- I am jealous, maybe I can strive for that....

Best Answer

It helps that I already love eating these foods. What held me back from making a total commitment is cost. Luckily I had a little tax refund money so I put it in a grocery fund. I just watched this movie yesterday called Hungry for Change (it's at the website called Movies2K) and it really inspired me to stop buying all the junk I thought I needed.

Best Answer

Reaching out to others here on EP as part of my social life. I coped with depression over the weekend.

Best Answer

I find myself with a lot of depression on weekends- reaching out helps.....

Best Answer

Yes! It does.

Best Answer

It helps me too but I do it daily like 3-4 times a day lol

Best Answer

I am going to try to go to church on Sunday, and stop sleeping in and being such a slouch.

Best Answer

Yes!!! I have just started to build a new shed/barn to work on my old tractors. It will make life better because it will be warm and the roof will not leak..haha

Best Answer

I'd love to be able to do something so big and concrete- you can really see what you accomplish!

Best Answer

Thats right, you should give it a try.

Best Answer

lol nothing.. i am doing to make my life better.. always i try to think to make my life better..but the more i think to make it better the more i sink down to the abyss.

Best Answer

maybe do 1 thing?

Best Answer

I moved to China to give myself a break from my depressive state

Best Answer

seriously?

Best Answer

Yes seriously, I'm in Beijing at the moment but going to a different province on Sunday.

Best Answer

I am impressed! That's the way to go.....

Best Answer