verycheeky verycheeky 36-40, F 36 Answers Sep 28, 2009

both, depending on the situation and my fr<x>ame of mind. It's funny because I bristle at the thought of being submissive in the slightest, but I find it to be surprisingly comfortable.

Best Answer

For me, it was very situational. The person and the feelings were just right, or I would not have felt this way in a relationship. I never have before, or since.

Best Answer

i can be either or, depending on the partner and what they want or need.

Best Answer

Dominant when i have to, open & kind when required, but never submissive. Why should one man submit himself to another? If one wishes to submit, then submit themselves to a God that is, if you believe in one. Mutual respect & courtesy yes, submit, no.

Best Answer

submissive. i gotta be me, but i definitely like my woman in charge.

Best Answer

i reckon i'd be moe submissive

Best Answer

Submissive, but not to the point where I allow myself to be taken advantage of.

Best Answer

It's interchangeable for me.

Best Answer

i am dominat but my wife is mostly submissive usually but she can be dominant too

Best Answer

I am very dominant, which at times is not a good thing,,,Love and Light Mary

Best Answer

submissive

Best Answer

My life requires neither for I base my life strictly on reciprosity. What treatment I receive from others is returned in kind.

Best Answer

Generally submissive, but only when it comes to s£x.

Best Answer

Usually submissive, but it depends on the situation.^^

Best Answer

what if ...only thinking as I am typing your dominant partner told you (knowing you were submissive) to be dominant, what would that make you...and what if you liked it ?

Best Answer

Definately submissive, but there are certain times where I can be dominant.

Best Answer

im submissive

Best Answer

sub

Best Answer

Tbh I am a natural sub

Best Answer