Fishin4Life Fishin4Life 41-45, M 11 Answers May 18, 2012

In jeans and a t shirt? nope lol

Best Answer

Yes, at all times, H insists i am, from top to toe, business suit if i am at his office, or tight dress if he has friends coming over to see me, underneath at all times i have to wear a longline push-up bullet bra for my 54HH breasts, a high-waisted obg girdle and seemed nylon stockings and 6" heels or a waist cinching 7" pipe stem corset and the longline bra and stockings and heels, and hair done in a tight top of the head pony tail,

Best Answer

Nevr have, never will.

Best Answer

Most of the times. And sometime undress to impress.

Best Answer

Certainly was earlier this afternoon. Daughter graduated from University of San Francisco, and is now a Nurse. My feet are killing me as a result of "dressing to impress".

Best Answer

The nice people over at PETA keep me wearing this fur.

Best Answer

I had on 300 dollar cologne she don't know when i'll be home but she knows how long i been gone. when i walked in the house she was waiting on the couch i know i gonna have to hear her mouth but i thank her for sticking with a brother like me

Best Answer

I undress to impress 8D

Best Answer