I'm a borderline mellow pacifist
Jujalee Jujalee 70+ 12 Answers Aug 23, 2009

I hold things in until I burst. But as lacsar so nicely put it.....I go crazy aggessive if I see an animal being hurt in ANY way.

Best Answer

I don't do anger.......it's a pathetically inefficient and counter productive state of mind.....and it IS a state of mind - not an emotion......<br />
until someone abuses a animal, woman or child - then i get all CRAZY inside and will intervene in a very aggressive manner......

Best Answer

I'm easily angered

Best Answer

I'm pretty mellow. I hold in a lot until I burst....and I don't let little things like being stuck in traffic or someone rolling their eyes at me get me angry. I keep my mouth shut most of the time.....but touch my kids or do something to my kids then you will see a side of me that you won't like.

Best Answer

no...

Best Answer

For me to get truly angry it takes a lot and depending on the situation i am over it quickly .

Best Answer

thats a hard question for me. I am usually a mellow, go with the flow person. However, depending on whats going on that day i can get annoyed easily, which leads to me getting angry. I guess it would depend on how my day was going, and what was going on in my life at the time. I could go either way.

Best Answer

I think I'm pretty mellow, but I have to say that I can be very passionate in my beliefs. Some might mistake that passion for anger.

Best Answer

If someone offends me and what I believe in of if there is any unfair treatment or injustice, then I'll get mad at those things.

Best Answer