You mean those awful back opening gowns. My friend and I were in a car accident a few years ago. It was during the winter and very cold. We were well dressed for the weather. Both he and I were taken to the hospital ER. Fortunately we were n't seriously injured, just a few bumps and sprains. We were able to keep our winter outfits on, when the doctors wanted both of us to stay overnight. This was my first time in a hospital in an emergency medical situation. It was the same for him. The hospital attendants wheeled both of us into the hospital ward on gurneys, then helping he and I on to the ward beds, one at a time. There we were thanking the Lord, we were not seriously hurt, awaiting what was next for us, while still snug in our winter outfits. We both agreed to give one another moral support through our hospital ordeal. Then two lovely nurses came into the room, telling he and I, they will get us ready for our hospital stay. The nurses told us, our families had been notified and they will be there for us in the morning. Then the embarrassing part came , when the nurses told us, all our warm winter clothes have to come off and into a johnny. I asked" what is a johnny?" The nurse stated it a hospital gown, that's all what's needed to wear for your hospital stay. Both he and I started blushing, as the nurses said they will undress us one at a time, My friend asked if we could stay in our leotards or sports briefs?" . The nurses smiled and said"Every thing comes off, we will be as gentle as possible." We both continued blushing and getting very sexually aroused. They started with me, unfastening the bib and shoulder straps on my ski pants as I laid on the bed. The other nurse removed my winter shoes and socks, but my feet were still encased in black tights. i was very sexually aroused now, with these lovely nurses getting my warm and very snug winter outfit off. They both gave big smiles, asking me to hold still as they continued unbuttoning the tan colored ski pants. My sexually excited privates were showing slightly under the ski pants. Then the other nurse lifted my legs, one at a time, slowly unzipping the leg side zippers. I whined a little, asking not to take them off, but to no avail, as my friend in the bed net to me watched with much anxiety. Soon , despite my childish pleading and playful resistance, the unbuttoned and unzipped snow pants were being unsnugged, gently pulled down.. Before I realized it, the ski pants were off and the nurses began peeling the black leotard , tights with my very snug tan nylon briefs off and soon I was totally naked with a full erection. They took it in stride, telling me they have seen it all before,yet understanding my sexual feelings as they got me undressed. Now I was naked, wondering about wearing this so called johnny gown. Once the tan briefs were peeled off me, I saw what a johnny was, an awful hospital gown that opened in the back. That all I had on for the overnight hospital stay. Now my friend was next to be undressed. The hospital privacy curtain between our beds was still open, so he and I could talk and see one another. The nurses showed him the johnny he had to wear as he pleaded and pouted to keep the warm winter out fit on, at least, his leotards underneath. Soon, like me one nurse gently unsnapped and unfastened the bib and snow pants shoulder straps. Now the leg cuff zippers were opened, as he whined and wiggled like a little boy , while both nurses pulled and tugged his snow down and off him. He looked like a ballet dancer in his tan colored leotards, out lining his full erection. The nurses were very gentle and professional with both of us, as warm and snug winter outfits were being taken off. Now he was naked after the leotard, tight and tight fitting briefs were pulled off, keeping his erect penis still snug and secure. I was somewhat shocked seeing his erection pop out from the clinging briefs, as the nurses gently peeled them down and off him. Now we are both naked with very erect penises, looking like tent city under the hospital johnny. Now he and I know what a johnny is, as the two lovely nurses gave both of us gentle hugs, then leaving the ward with our still warm winter outfits and leotards. They said we were both good sports about our plights and enjoyed helping to make our hospital stay somewhat easier. They said our families will have a change of clothes and we will get our winter outfits back in the morning, when we check out.So that's what a johnny is, when it's time to be naked in the hospital.

Best Answer

no, it's not a fashion show and the staff don't care.

Best Answer

Lol a bra isnt for fashion

Best Answer

yes miss even though i do not wear bras

Best Answer

depends on your size isn't it?

Best Answer

no not if you have a heart monitor sticker thingies all over you.

Best Answer

That sucks They do stick them everywhere chest one on each side I guest your right no bra needed. little or big

Best Answer

Or pants

Best Answer

they let me wear pants thank goodness

Best Answer

They didn't let me they let me freeze my *** off

Best Answer