guardsvan guardsvan 41-45, M 13 Answers Aug 31, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Yes....every experience has a purpose.

Best Answer

It's a journey, that's for sure......full of twists and turns! Yeah, I guess I'm enjoying the ride, it surely beats the alternative to living!!!

Best Answer

No way there's lions and tigers and bears out there.

Best Answer

i got no serious problems im ugly but still got a beautiful gf who is really goof at dry humping and makes me hyper afterwords and who i also plan to propose to.14

Best Answer

I highly doubt you are ugly...in fact, your actions toward others will prove whether you're attractive or not! Also, you shouldn't be thinking about proposing just yet, enjoy being a teen!

Best Answer

actually i am ugly but dont care plus im wanting to propose to her after highschool at some point maybe after writing books for a while and we have our own house ill propose to her maybe by using the way i thought of when i asked a qustion for proposal ideas.

Best Answer

Are you planning on pursuing college as well? You can take some great writing classes that will prepare you further for a wonderful writing career. Just as long as you have a plan in action, and finishing school is a top priority...proposing to your girlfriend in the distant future would be great! However, you don't know if you and that girl will last through the years, I mean....you are pretty young! Break-ups at a young age happens quite often, despite the promises the two make to stay together forever!

Best Answer

im not sure about college yet and my handwriting isnt very good so in a sense i wouldnt really be writing the books id be typing them plus weve been on and off and always end up back together plus with the possibility of my iq being120+ if my memory serves me since i took some online iq tests and from what i can remember it was 120+ everytime.

Best Answer

Thoroughly enjoying it, and it is getting better every day.

Best Answer

Not as much as I might if I had a loving partner and a large extended and reasonably functional family.

Best Answer

nope. it sucks

Best Answer

Sure am, everyday of it.

Best Answer

life is a blessing and without it you wouldnt know life was here so enjoy every second because it may be your last

Best Answer