It doesn't seem like it's gonna happen......
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 12 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Loneliness

Not envious because I know that will be me and my sweetie one day.

Best Answer

we all want something in this world of material goods but it IS UP TO YOU!!!!! you there with the long face to change what you do not like because as humans we each hold our own universe in our own hands and what we want and do not want will always one day come true you must just believe and try hard to control what you want because no matter what any one says we are all made out of energy and energy is molecules moving if we can focus our minds to the right way we can get anything in the world so long as we know what we want and are careful with how we want to get it

Best Answer

Beautiful.....

Best Answer

Not ready for it today?

Best Answer

Don't give up hope. I know that lasting marriages do happen. It didn't happen for me but I had an aunt and uncle who were married for 70 years and they were every bit as much in love at the end as they were at the beginning of their marriage. I also had grandparents who had long and lasting marriages.

Best Answer

It's a rarity to see.

Best Answer

I'd like it too, but like you, right now it doesn't seem to be in the cards. Want to meet up and at least pretend?

Best Answer

Yes but Im happy for them..

Best Answer