I was reading an article on Yahoo (yeah not the best news source but my email is here) and although I am not going to mention the topic, the overall comments about it were just shocking! I mean I know opinions are just that, but these comments seemed to derive from a place of ignorance, years and years of generational teachings, lack of independent thought and forward-thinking...and of course generalizing a group of people and forgetting that there individuals (many) who are truly set apart from the group. It was just crazy to think that all those comments from all of those people "think" the same stupid, robotic way. But you know, I've come to see that an opinion is an opinion without intelligence as well as with intelligence...is it?
Ameliorate Ameliorate 26-30, M 11 Answers Nov 24, 2012 in Community

More saddened and disgusted than amazed. I think the ones that overgeneralize while spewing their hatred and intolerance of groups they consider hateful and intolerant are the worst.

Best Answer

Aside from the loonies and bigots, im most shocked how many people, whose first language is english, have poor grammar and even worser written vocabulary.

Best Answer

Your more shocked at how someone writes compared to crazy, hate-filled violent people who want to harm and kill other people in the world due to their lack of self-control and intelligence? What a smart and thoughtful comment!

Best Answer

If you read all my post i said aside from loonies and bigots, obviously i find them repulsive. Dont get shirty.

Best Answer

The anonymity of the internet makes people think they can spout off their true feelings with no repercussions.

Best Answer

Intelligence is nothing to do with a person,s opinion,we are all different in this world,it would be robotic to think other wise, i see ppl at times running down others for bad comments spelling grammar, but to me i say fly up ones ***....who cares.

Best Answer

I am amazed at the different ways things can be seen. I love hearing other's opinions and intrigued if they think in a way I haven't heard of before. I learn so much just by questions and answers. Thank you EP.

Best Answer

I can feel brain cells die sometimes after I am logged in here for more than an hour....but at least they make me giggle sometimes, lol

Best Answer

I have been amazed many times over the things I have read. This also just shows that the world is so diverse and full of different thoughts and opinions. I am sure we all knew that prior to joining experience project but you may not have encountered all of the people you have read or talked with in real life. This site truly shows that the world may be small but people are still very distant from each other. That is why this is experience project we share ourselves with other people online to learn more about different things or just to communicate. Also, a lot of people on here are influenced by their friends and family. It all depends on how you have been brought up in this world.

Best Answer

Nice....

Best Answer