More saddened and disgusted than amazed. I think the ones that overgeneralize while spewing their hatred and intolerance of groups they consider hateful and intolerant are the worst.

Best Answer

Aside from the loonies and bigots, im most shocked how many people, whose first language is english, have poor grammar and even worser written vocabulary.

Best Answer

Your more shocked at how someone writes compared to crazy, hate-filled violent people who want to harm and kill other people in the world due to their lack of self-control and intelligence? What a smart and thoughtful comment!

Best Answer

If you read all my post i said aside from loonies and bigots, obviously i find them repulsive. Dont get shirty.

Best Answer

The anonymity of the internet makes people think they can spout off their true feelings with no repercussions.

Best Answer

Intelligence is nothing to do with a person,s opinion,we are all different in this world,it would be robotic to think other wise, i see ppl at times running down others for bad comments spelling grammar, but to me i say fly up ones ***....who cares.

Best Answer

I am amazed at the different ways things can be seen. I love hearing other's opinions and intrigued if they think in a way I haven't heard of before. I learn so much just by questions and answers. Thank you EP.

Best Answer