I\'m never going to be a writer, but I\'ll always be someone who writes. and I won\'t ever be able to say what I am because I don\'t want a label that I\'ll only fail to live up to.
Ridiculousity Ridiculousity 18-21, F 6 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in WTK

People say I should be a writer that I have a story to tell who knows. I cant grasp toda¥ let alone tomorrow.

Best Answer

Hard to say. I like to write, but I don't know if I would be able to it it successfully (meaning I might starve to death or put a shotgun in my mouth). All I really want to be is wholly alive, though. So hopefully that'll be possible

Best Answer

i've been published 4 times, i wrote the introduction to a poetry collection, and had two of my poems published in separate books, i also had an essay published in some magazine. i also don't really consider myself to be a writer, although i love to write.

Best Answer

I'm a writer in the sense that it is my expressive craft. I wont ever do it professionally, I think that would kill the appeal.

Best Answer

probably not.

Best Answer

then stop saying u'll never be one, when u might. Just enjoy ur passion of writing and be the best u can be.

Best Answer

pfft. My best is not enough.

Best Answer

well thats ur problem!

Best Answer