If so have you conquered it and how did you do that?
ithappenedtome2 ithappenedtome2 36-40 9 Answers Dec 6, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes...I use to think every time I got happy the bottom would fall out.....Then I realized that might happen anyway...so I learned how to deal with the bad..and stay happy inside anyway....it makes it easier ..

Best Answer

I'd be more scared to let myself STOP being happy.

Best Answer

that is were I d like to be!

Best Answer

I used to be but finally accepted that I am transgender and am meant to be a woman. I am extremely happy now

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

useful.

Best Answer

No, I'm scared to let myself being sad.

Best Answer

No...I always let myself be happy

Best Answer

so how do you do that?

Best Answer

Appreciate every little thing I have in life, pray and meditate regularly. There are times when I cant reach my expectation but I accept it as aleeson to do better in the future. One more thing, be what you are...dont let anyone take control of your life. Xoxo

Best Answer

yes I am... actually I'm most of the time...<br />
just because it would mean I appreciate things how they are... would only make things worse once you lose them

Best Answer

Positivity reigns over negativity and sadness any day...

Best Answer

It does....but not letting the good in is a way to protect yourself from experiencing the pain of losing it.
I want to know how to not do that anymore.

Best Answer

... Yes. I I'm happy maybe she's gone from me for evr

Best Answer