Sissycindysue Sissycindysue 36-40, M 6 Answers Mar 23 in Community

Yes! all the time!

Best Answer

I have not seen any sharks except for the white pointers my mistress shows me in my swimming pool

Best Answer

Hey Ned good to see ya.

Best Answer

yes, and crocodiles -_-

Best Answer

Yes. All the time.

Best Answer

Thats like being scared of the movie "Jaws" when u dont even live ANYWHERE near the beach lol

Best Answer

Jaws is what did it to me I don't like going in rivers or lakes either (snakes and turtles)

Best Answer

snakes ill give you that but TURTLES???? we used to catch those ALL the time when i was a kid...

Best Answer

Not those big prehistoric snappers we had in Missouri they will take your foot off

Best Answer

ah i see

Best Answer

yeah they are nasty but good on BBQ lol

Best Answer

Jaws screwed me up as a kid too. I still don't venture beyond waist height into the sea. I've never worried about them in a bathtub though. I vaguely remember sharks popping into my head once or twice when I was in a swimming pool but I don't think I got scared. The pool just reminded me of my fear of the sea.

Best Answer

too many things in the sea that can kill you

Best Answer

The ocean is dangerous... im not SCARED of it but i DO REPSPECT it..... ive had things bump my feet in the ocean with noone around and YES it scared me but that hasnt stopped me from going in im a HUGE beach person and LOVE LOVE the ocean.... soo...

Best Answer

yeah I grew up on the west coast love the ocean and miss it alot just don't like to swim out in it

Best Answer

well as one guy put it in a youtube video.. he said "Everyone thinks the ocean is americas backyard swimming pool and its not WHEN you go in you enter the territory of all its creatures" so..

Best Answer

ummm sharks live in SALT water... COME ON NOW lol

Best Answer