What I mean is, are you still slighted at the fact that a question is PURELY joking when, previously, you had taken offense to it? (I know that people have different definitions of what (extremely sensitive) happens to be, but this is what I deem to be within that realm). :]
EmotionalPrincess EmotionalPrincess 22-25, F 8 Answers Jun 21, 2012

dood don't look now... but i think some bastard pinched your shirt? oO

Best Answer

Lol. I don't care....haha.

Best Answer

Only 1 week out of 4.

Best Answer

How funny. I'm never sensitive during that time, only physically.
....well, I DO get pissy when I have to go to work and I'm in pain. But who wouldn't? :P

Best Answer

No others opinions about me rolls off me like water off a ducks back, but I have noticed that when someone jokes with you in that manner, that it is what they are thinking about you. What is in their heart proceeds out of their mouth..

Best Answer

Not always. I make joking sexist questions and comments about men ALL of the time, but I love the hell out of them and don't believe those generalizations to be true for a second.
But I shrug off other's thoughts as well..... :P

Best Answer

It depends on what it is. I'm sensitive about things that are not funny. Racial comments are not something to joke about. Other things I normally take in stride.

Why do you have a man's picture for a avatar but are listed as being a woman? Some kind of role reversal thing?

Best Answer

Racial comments...if they are said in jest and the asker knowing that it is not true (aka me) then I find them to be hilarious. Why? You educate the people that believe in that trash about the actual reality of it. And it's funny to generalize. Humor is subjective though, so to each his/her own (and, of course, if one went through such a thing, it WOULDN'T be funny to them. I wouldn't speak of it to them at all, but I wouldn't censor myself to appease others as well that have no actual connection to something of the sort.)
No. I just LOVE men....that look like this. He's frigging sexy (if you didn't notice my name....lol.) Oh, and I tend to jokingly generalize about the men as well (since they're my fave topic to speak of....) but I don't believe ANY negative disgusting generalization. I tend to always make positive ones though. :]
Sorry...this was long...haha.

Best Answer

I have zero tolerance for racial jokes. I noticed your name which is why I asked. EP has all kinds. Not judging just looking for clarification.

Best Answer

No, I know. I don't judge either. Perhaps it's because of what may have happened to you that you feel this way. If not, I truly don't understand it (you may feel offended for other people, but if it's said with no malice, I don't get the point.)
Ah well. Thanks!

Best Answer

My wife is black. I am offended when people make racial jokes. I see my wife as the lovely and wonderful woman that she is. I didn't notice her race until someone else brought it up and then I wondered why they thought it was of importance.

Best Answer

Sometimes i am, and sometimes ill just laugh it off

Best Answer

Hrm. I'm rarely sensitive unless if it's about innocent people and loved ones. Other than that, I'm an open book. :]

Best Answer

I can depends on the joke...but not usually..

Best Answer

Depends on the joke...I've yet to come across a joke I didn't laugh at.
But, then again, none were said with malice, so why should it matter? (Although family is out of the question to joke about...but it hasn't happened. :])

Best Answer