Are people just f*cken stupid or what? Who in there right mind leaves their child in the vehicle when its hotter than Satans balls! Are you just that f*cken lazy you cant take your kids out if the vehicle...do you just not give a ****? You need your *** left in a situation like that!!! People like that need fixed so they can not reproduce and perpetuate stupidity!!!
SingleDad40 SingleDad40 41-45, M 17 Answers Jul 23, 2012

Stupid and lazy. There's just no excuse for it.

Sometimes it seems like it would make sense that people get a license as a right to bear children. Or at least prove they have the sense and the funding to take care of them. Idk

Best Answer

It is a tragedy that happens every year.....I vote for stupid

Best Answer

Yeah they are...Where you been?..It's amazing how some people even walk around

Best Answer

lmfao...You know it girl

Best Answer

I just seen yet ANOTHER situation like that on the news...its been what....like 100 degrees everyday for 2 months....oh yeah its fine...i will leave my infant/child in the car...roll the windows up..lock the doors...someone needs to see that break in the car...get the kid out and stand the waiting for the parent...when the parents come back...punch them right in the f*cken face!!!!

Best Answer

I AGREE

Best Answer

Unbelievable. That's got to be one of the most stupid things someone can do. Anyone whose been in the heat has to know a closed car will be like an oven in seconds. I guess the thinking is - if I lock the car, the baby will be safe. This would be a case where you hope the car WILL be stolen; maybe the car thief will have some sense.

Best Answer

Ya wonder how they could drive the car in the first place? Stupid is as stupid does!

Best Answer

thats not fit for children or animals...please don't do that

Best Answer

I have broken two car windows getting dogs out in the extreme heat and am now looking at some bogus charges relating to that. It doesn't matter to me if it is an animal or a kid, no living thing should be left to suffer like that.

Best Answer

Sry to hear about your charges...but they are well worth it in my opinion

Best Answer

they shall be overcome...I hope.

Best Answer

happens all the time. and it is really sad. they should not be allowed to have their children if they do things like that. can you imagine how they treat their kids in private if they can't even be bothered enough to take them out of a steaming hot car?

Best Answer

Some peopls just dont deserve to have children!! They werent ment to have them they dont have the God given sense to take care of there own a$$ let alone those lil children!! Some people are just stupid! How'd they like to be left in a car with all the windows rolled up in 110 degree weather for 15 min?? c r a p man this anger the &#@*%%$#@@!!#$%^^^^ outa me dont get me goin' this mornin' man IDIOTS!!

Best Answer

I like to fukc the smart ones ....but sometimes the stupid ones will do, just gotta tell em to shut the fukcup

Best Answer

they're everywhere........had one lady git off the back doors of a city bus first......if you don't hold open the doors they close.......she left her toddler behind......doors close........stoopid mother runnin after bus.......screamin child.......hold yur kids hand.......geesh

Best Answer

I think it is illegal to leave your dogs in the car with the windows closed in that kind of weather. Should be illegal to do so to children as well.

Best Answer

I couldn't agree more!!! I don't get what is wrong with people!

Best Answer

What.

Best Answer