..Particularly power point. Can you help me? I was given the instructions to NOT download the power point but to do the following instead: Make a computer search for Microsoft’s PowerPoint Viewer 2007, click on the link and follow the instructions. Where do I make a computer search? I tried clicking start button, I typed "powerpoint viewer" and nothing came up. Any ideas?
iamnikki iamnikki 22-25, F 2 Answers Aug 28 in Community

Powerpoint viewer comes pre-installed as part of Windows. It's a background program that activates when you try to view a PowerPoint document, but don't have PowerPoint installed. Basically, it let's you see the PowerPoint presentation, but you can not edit or change it in any way.

Best Answer

so how do I view this powerpoint that I would normally download? I went in the searchbox that appears when you click "start'' and I typed ''starter'' . Only Excel and Word popped up so I guess I dont have access to it at all? I dont know.

Best Answer

Well you have to download the powerpoint presentation, but not the actual powerpoint program.

Best Answer

well the instuctor warned not to download because the file is large. but thanks.

Best Answer

Yeah, not sure how you're supposed to view it online. Files like that generally have to be downloaded before being opened. Your professor might not be all that good LOL Good luck :)

Best Answer

ask google?

Best Answer