How many times do you eat at day and what do you usually eat?
BettaSkiza BettaSkiza 18-21 24 Answers Jan 17 in Health

I'm pretty slim and eat what I like, quite naughty with food but take advantage of good metabolism.

Best Answer

Fat. I don't really eat at all. In a week I probably only eat 3 or 4 times and its normall small things like toast or soup. I'm only fat because of medical reasons.

Best Answer

Some days life sucks!

Best Answer

too thin

Best Answer

I'm 110 trying to get to 140

Best Answer

I personally think I'm fat.. But I am an underweight bmi, constantly told I am tiny and rarely eat. I am 5'4" and 108 or less lbs. Usually if I do eat it's at dinner time and that's about it. I eat things high in protein but low in calories.

Best Answer

You think you are fat but you clearly acknowledge your bmi as underweight.. You are a very smart lady

Best Answer

The woes of BDD, sweetheart. I will never see myself as small. I acknowledge that I must be thin because of my bmi and what I am told but I can not see it myself. That's what you get with this mental disorder.

Best Answer

Get away from me, demented!

Best Answer

You seem to be a lovely person, smh... Thanks for the support, now go live your rude little life.

Best Answer

Seek professional help sweetheart. This disorder it's usually aid by people that don't realize the problem, however you do. I see ladies like you all day ... As a doctor, I tell you, seek help... It truly hurt me to see my favorite and most beautiful little patient die , on 2013... It's was a heartbreak. Please seek help, not only meds but also support groups

Best Answer

Thank you for being respectful and concerned. I have been in therapy before. Currently I am happily married, my life is great and I am fine. I don't need medication or therapy and I am slowly beginning to gain weight. Thanks again for not being rude, I appreciate that.

Best Answer

I'm 5'4 and thin in a heathy way. I weight 110 and I eat lots sometimes. I never skip a meal either so I think that if u only weigh 108 that that's a good weight for your height

Best Answer

I'm not fat, but I got a little extra weight

Best Answer

Im in shape 😃

Best Answer

Thin. I have a fast metabolism that makes it hard for me to gain weight.

Best Answer

Thin. I eat whatever I want.

Best Answer

Thin in a healthy way

Best Answer

I'm 5ft

Best Answer

Overweight, but tall

Best Answer

I am rotund

Best Answer

people refer to me as lanky.

Best Answer

i m neither fat nor thin, my breakfast consists of 75 gms porridge. Lunch consists of low calorie Indian diet (upma,poha). My dinner time is 7 pm and i eat a whole regular meal. This helped me reduce 10 kgs of weight. i consume tea without sugar.

Best Answer

Thinish. My bmi is in the green but I'm not in shape

Best Answer

i'm actually average, but i think i get away with being called "skinny" just because I'm tall. i actually used to eat a couple times a day (in large portions) but now I'm down to a salad for breakfast and something different for dinner.

Best Answer

If I could, I'd be eating at least three massive meals everyday. Work gets in the way of that.

Best Answer

thin...and i eat a lOOOOTTTTT of meat and sweets :) i cant get fat cuz im still young probably

Best Answer

im not fat..just not in good shape yet. working on that

Best Answer