BabyBrunette BabyBrunette 18-21, F 27 Answers Aug 11, 2011

In this matter I remain neutral. I belive a woman would not have an abortion without good reason and I think it is her own personel choice and nobody elses.

Best Answer

I'm for each woman's right to choose for herself. I really wish conception only occurred between loving, consenting, adults, but we know better, don't we ? It happens in rape and ****** victims, as well as for underage girls and women involved in prostitution and drug abuse. It occurs in women who already have more kids than they can manage, and in women who should never be allowed NEAR a child, because MEN, alas, don't consider whom they're impregnating when scratching that itch. And men, who can always walk away, couldn't possibly appreciate what an abortion actually means to the majority of women; it's NOT something most take lightly.Rather than wasting efforts trying to control what women do with THEIR bodies, men would be better served encouraging their OWN gender to insist on using condoms, or failing that, paying their child support. That's what THEY can do if they're serious about saving children.

Best Answer

A world of wanted children is a better world indeed. Roe v. Wade in 1973 is the reason crime in America has been dropping since 1991, since a whole generation of unwanted kids by ill-willed parents were never born. I'm all for it!

Best Answer

Certain types of birth control pills also lower one's life span by their connection with hormones and cancer. I point this out because in one of your responses you pride yourself on "making sure the GIRL's on birth control" but say nothing about condoms for yourself.

Best Answer

Incidentally, getting back to condom use, it works more efficiently than most other forms of birth control (like the pill) without subjecting anyone to hormones and chemicals. And though you may be willing to raise a child YOU sire, which is what you should do, many other men are NOT as responsible. And yet the children exist, and they need to be fed. So you might want to save your contempt for the men who SELFISHLY bail on living breathing children: have a chat with your own gender, rather than worrying about the women who may or may not terminate at no cost to you.

Best Answer

How about YOU use a condom dude, if you're worried about STDs. It is your responsibility too.

Best Answer

Since 1990. Most experts at the time thought the crime surge of the 70's and 80's would continue. Violent crime has been declining every year ever since. See Levitt & Dubner: Freakonomics. The high incarceration in the US is an oft-cited cause of the decline in crime, but only a very small fraction of the drop is attributable to that. Improved policing, gun laws, and changes in the crack market are other suggested factors, but a solid 1/2 of the crime drop of the past 2 decades is thanks to abortion, which prevented children from being born into dysfunctional households with parents not motivated to be good parents. The data was really solid on this. The 5 states that legalized abortion before Roe v Wade saw crime drop sooner. States that had fewer abortions and abortion clinics, like Oklahoma, had much smaller drops.
The USA does not have the most abortions in the world sir. Not per capita. The south American countries do. IPPF says we have 17 abortions per 1000 women annually. Chile has 53 abortions per 1000 women. Abortion is outlawed in Chile btw.
Laziness? Reason to choose abortion are many. Career, poverty, having a seriously or fatally ill fetus, mental illness, poor health, drug addiction, homelessness, or unstable dysfunctional households not suitable for raising children, avoiding the shameful stigma attached to rape or pregnancy out of wedlock in many societies. Maybe, just maybe people who choose abortion do have bad character. Lets not force them to breed.

Best Answer

Im not jumping all over you, but you're not being logical at all.. its people like you who makes abortion such a huge conflict, if you dont wanna have an abortion, then dont, you're allowed to have any opinion you want, but there are nicer ways to say things.. and even if i agree that some abortions are due to what you call "laziness" you cant simply assume that everyone that has an abortion is either lazy or have been victims of rape..And i totally agree with the others who make a point of the fact that birthcontrol also lowers your life-span, if you had any idea what kind of crazy hormones are in these thing and what effect they have on a womans body your would think twice before speaking... It shouldnt be 100% womans responsibilty, it takes two you know...

Best Answer

Hahaha! This question touched a nerve or something.
Just because a female gets pregnant and she decides to abort the child DOES IN NO WAY make her lazy lol. Your accusations are incredibly ridiculous because for one thing you are not in their shoes so you don't know whether it's even possible for them to try and raise the child, and when it comes to "I'll suck it up and raise it best I could" that is a lie because you are accusing and putting full responsibility on the female about being protected, I'd say you're one to run from the situation, but good speech..*clap-clap*

Best Answer

Against abortion. Pro Life. Also Against Capital Punishment. Who are we to decide who deserves to live and deserves not to? Who would want that decision to be made for them by, let's say, a kid with a gun to your head?

I guess being someone who cannot have children makes children very precious to me. I guess having Klinefelter means sex is meaningless to me without the act of creating children. The pleasure of sex is nothing more than the release of dopamine that makes animals **** because without that "reward" the species would die out. You know what? With shattered families and a fertility rate below 2, much of Western society is dying out already.

Best Answer

But at least you are consistent, and I can respect that. So many people who are against abortion and rail about "the sanctity of life" would pull the switch in a minute on someone on Death Row. THAT's not "pro-life", it's simply "anti-choice".

Best Answer

I'm for it. It's an imperfect solution for an imperfect world. I agree that it is an unfortunate thing and that it shouldn't be used as birth control but it is needed at this point in history. Even if you were to outlaw it people would find a way to do it if they felt it was needed. Best way to prevent abortion isn't to outlaw it, it would be more effective to educate people and promote safer sex or in some cases no sex at all.

Best Answer

pro choice...unless you've walked a mile in her shoes..no one has the right to comment or pass judgement. And lets hope you pro lifers never have to take that walk.

Best Answer

It's NOT for or Against!

There are just so many cases where it's the best thing for all involved!

Your question should read Pro choice or anti choice!

Best Answer

I am pro choice

Best Answer

Pro choice here

Best Answer

I'm against it every child deserves to have a life even if the parents don't want the child they can put it up for adoption

Best Answer

Couldnt agree more there ma'am :D

Best Answer

I do actually I know it's easier said than done but if I got pregnant and didn't want it I would put it up for adoption rather than killing it....

Best Answer

I'm pro-choice... I would never have one myself, but I if I got pregnant at 15 who knows? I think everyone should have the right to choose! But also I think its pretty hearthless to have several abortions just because you can't be bothered to use birthcontrol.... But no one should say that you're not allowed to have one either.. pro-choice! :)

Best Answer

I am against abortion. It is human life, once we held that as scared and by today poor standards of moral behaviour has dropped and consider life as menial or an inconvenience. These babes did not ask to be products of conception this poor innocent human life must pay for its life because its host does not give a damn about his/her life.

I know abortions can be traumatic but I have knows scores of women who regret having them. Many see the babes tickets to poverty and a life long misery but can a little human life inspire you to be something greater for yourself and be a life altering mission that is motherhood?

Scientists have gone too far in labelling of developing humans and reducing them to zygotes, foetuses so they do not have the ethical obligations that is due to them and so that women/men can just get in their heads to not feel guilty of needlessly killing a soul.

I can understand why women feel that they need an abortion but it in itself is selfish in motivation. These children could have been the joys of their lives but they happily dispose and condemn their unwanted baby in a biological waste dump. If you do not want your child at least give it to some one who can not conceive and so desperately wants to nurture and parent your ill wanted conception.

Society has become so degenerated these days that people happily kill people who are unable to defend themselves against harm.

Best Answer

i just think its upto other people like are they ready for kids an that.. :)

Best Answer

Many women are in very hard and difficult situations.. Communities need to reach out to them and support them. Men need to step up and be men not just ***** donors. I believe abortion is a tragic injustice done not just to the unborn but also to those women who have had the life in them terminated.

Best Answer

I am prolife..

Best Answer

I am not for or against it. I believe in each woman's individual right to make her own decision about what is right for her at the time. Roe vs. Wade.... CHOICE is freedom

Best Answer

Neither - pro choice

Best Answer

Against unless it's life threatening situation. There are many childless couples that looking for babies for adoption. Give the baby a chance to live.

Best Answer

I am neither

Best Answer

very much for

Best Answer

Every situation is different and every woman needs to make her own decision. Unfortunately, I made the wrong choice for myself, but I would never deny someone else the right to choose.

Best Answer