Ballarine Ballarine 36-40, F 10 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Education

Yes, I've learned to spend less than what you make. what about you?

Best Answer

I have no choice but to be frugal. We have a limited income and a large family. We rarely eat out and we have learned to do inexpensive things for fun. One thing that I am happy about being frugal, is that we don't take things for granted. If my husband and I do go out for a date night, we are really excited about the chance to enjoy the time out together.

Best Answer

Save water. This is from the days of when most folks had their own wells for water, and the luxury of indoor plumbing. When using the toilet, If it's yellow let it mellow, if it's brown flush it down. Still works today though.

Best Answer

i am, except when it comes to food. i dont even buy expensive food, i just buy a lot of it.....

Best Answer

Yes. Here are some of my tips:<br />
- Don't buy anything that you don't need. <br />
- Don't be a victim of consumerism.<br />
- Try opportunity shops to buy household items, clothes, etc.<br />
- Make use of post-Christmas sale to buy brand clothing<br />
- Remember, being frugal doesn't mean you should only buy cheap stuff. Sometimes spending money on good and expensive stuff that last longer is way better than buying cheap stuff that last for hardly a month.

Best Answer