MsOracle MsOracle 66-70, F 11 Answers Oct 11, 2012 in Beliefs

I am happy almost all the time now. Gabriel made me happy by healing me.

Best Answer

Thank you sweetheart !

Best Answer

Thank you sweetheart !

Best Answer

Yes I am usually happy. I never really thought about why. Now i guess I have to think about it.

Best Answer

Yes, we can become complacent and even if we were living in quiet desperation we would deny it, It's comfort over change. Make since ?

Best Answer

Comfort is the norm. It requires no work or thought. Change requires thought, commitment and action. So are you happy? Why or why not?

Best Answer

I am a happy woman in spite of all odds against me, I'm writing a book about it all. Yes Happy and a hel* of alot Stronger than I ever dreamed possible. As a child i peed to be called in front of a room. I didn't belong anywhere to anyone, I was as down as one can get, so self concious. From that to this. Interesting how I can not be dead this day !

Best Answer

Wow! Good luck with the book.

Best Answer

No, I'm not generally happy. If I knew what made me happy, I'd probably be happy more often.

Best Answer

It's the strength within yourself, your self confidence , your lust for life, passion for love, to trust your heart is to be as happy as we can be.

Best Answer

I have a beautiful, wonderful, supporting woman by my side, two wonderful stepchildren, I'm in college learning the skills I need for the career I want, and I have lots of wonderful friends here at EP.

Best Answer

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!

Best Answer

no i am as sad as the tin man in wizard of oz, cause i haveto wait for some foolish teen girl to drop in Oz and take her on a journey with the idiot scarecrow and the damn guy

Best Answer

TEE..HEE!

Best Answer