I think it doesn't have the meaning it should, and it's just a money maker. So much pain and suffering in the world, and so much greed, and curupt leaders. It's all about what we will get, me, me, me and me attitude.
BlueNight99 BlueNight99 36-40, M 6 Answers Sep 24, 2012 in Community

when I was real little my family was always poor so we never did Christmas real big like some people do...we just did 2 presents but had a big party and lots of food with the neighbors and friends in our building on our floor and close by. It was just fun and not about the money cause nobody had any LOL. Im afraid of how its gonna feel this Christmas...will be my first since I got adopted by a kinda wealthy family...gonna be weird. how did you do it 30 yrs ago?

Best Answer

No, it's September, I don't think Christmas until December 24th or when it snows in December, whichever comes first, yeah it's all corporate bs now a days, why can't it be more like my mom/grandmas time (I'm not old enough to know what it was like 17 years ago let alone 30)

Best Answer

i agree. it is less about the spirit and more about what did you get me and how much did you spend.

Best Answer