I wont change my religion (islam) , but if she wishes to come into my religion that would be the best decision she would make so far.

Best Answer

Can you marry a Christian? And during the wedding, how?

Best Answer

Yes i can ! But if and only if she is willing to join my religion, btw Christianity preaching are like a sub part of my religion, islam is a broad religion and once someone looks into its deepness he/she will find all those regulations/restriction/guiding's that they used to follow in there own.

Best Answer

Only if I liked the lady's religion as much as her :)

Best Answer

No way

Best Answer

My "religion" is a matter of what I believe and what I believe will not change, because I love someone.

Best Answer

Yeah, probably. I'm a malleable type of guy.

Best Answer

so you can be a Muslim?

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

I can't see it happening. The only thing I might do is Reform Judaism, and I can fake Catholicism, as I was raised on it, but otherwise, no.

Best Answer

Hmm...love shouldn't destroy individuality

Best Answer

I think Meatloaf said it best: "I would do anything for love, but I won't do that."

Best Answer

I do not have one to change.

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

Forcing a persons beliefs??????

Best Answer

No. If I'm with someone who doesn't love me because of my religious views, then it isn't meant to be.

Best Answer