Questionator Questionator 26-30 166 Answers Oct 18, 2012 in Community

Question of the Day

I'm dressing up as "Life".

Im gonna write "life" on a white t-shirt and hand lemons to everyone :D

Top Answer #1
Best Answer

Should aim for boxes of chocolates instead... haha. You never know what you're gonna get ;)

Best Answer

thanks x]

Best Answer

good point..:P

Best Answer

I'm going to wear a costume. But I'm not going to dress up. It's not a formal occasion, so who needs dressy clothes? [:{)

Top Answer #2
Best Answer

Yes as a 40 year old housewife who is addicted to EP..

Top Answer #3
Best Answer

I decided to dress up as Gandalf for Halloween, but I can't help but think I left it a bit late to get the costume together...

You just can't get the staff these days.....

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yes. I'm going as a bakery chef and my wife is going as an oven with two little buns inside to show that she is pregnant with twins.

Best Answer

That is so cute.

Best Answer

love it

Best Answer

No need. I'm wearing a mask every single day. A man with a fake smile.

Best Answer

HELL YEAH! im gonna be a cat =:3

Best Answer

Jessie from Toy Story!!

Best Answer

I am indeed! I'll come up with a lot of ambitious costume plans and scrap them around the 27th. I'll use what I have lying around to do something I came up with on the fly; the result will be better than the previous ambitious plans.

Best Answer

Nope...

Halloweens stupid...

Best Answer

YES, as the Questionator.

Best Answer

Yes, Marilyn Monroe

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? I am a witch, I am going to Salem to the original witches ball dressed as a sparkly happy witch!

Best Answer

Im a banana!

Best Answer

LOOK AT ME MOVE!

Best Answer

:D thats how i got the idea

Best Answer

first thing that came into my mind was...
"onision" xD

Best Answer

I'm putting together a Robin from Batman: Arkham City costume, though I don't actually have anywhere to wear it

Best Answer

Yes. I'm too busy with college to go anywhere and party, so I'm going to dress up anyways and party at college.

Best Answer

yes, I am going to my first every beauty salon for a full feminzation makeover. including a body was. Haircut and styling too. I plan to attend a costume party at a nearby indian casino/resort and spend the whole weekend there en femme. I even bought an evening gown in case there is dancing

Best Answer

Yes!!! I love Halloween!

Best Answer

Nope vegging out on the couch that night

Best Answer

yes, possibly a couple of times...waiting for everyone's plans to come together first

Best Answer