tawam tawam 36-40, M 24 Answers Feb 9, 2012

I will. I swore in 363 days ago and I meant it. It scares me to death but I stand by my word. I am positive we will be in a major war before the end of the year.

Best Answer

yes for sure theirs an iminent wars that will come and it means alot of people will get involved with this wars and i'll just hope we can find a good solutions to this problem soon before the war start.....

Best Answer

i will too.

Best Answer

we all need to standyby for peace and fight for good not for evil things i dont say all the people in Iran or other part of the world is bad and killers those leaders who only want wars is the one i despise about not the people itself.

Best Answer

when will they ever learn?................when will they ever learn?

Best Answer

people always makes mistakes and only they will learn after chaos is there and too late to amends....sight...

Best Answer

never... because power and greed is all they care about.

Best Answer

and just you let it happen then what if after starting this war it will escalate and what will happen to us who doesnt want war do you think the rocket launcher will select those people who doesnt want wars im sure its not and definetely onde day all of us will suffer because stupid leaders dont think what best solutions...

Best Answer

I hope WWIII does not start anytime soon.. there are weapons out there that would make the A bomb look tame. However IF it does start I will do my part without protest and hope that we never see the full might of some of these countires out there.

Best Answer

yes its sad if ever it happen because of some fanatic few and leaders who like wars.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

well you must join those people who are going to shout for PEACE but its ok some people are to remain homwbound,some are not....tnx

Best Answer

I wouldnt because its dumb and all politicians want is money. They all lie. I believe

Best Answer

so you dont care if they would put you in jail for un nationalistic and condemn for 15-20 years with hard labor?

Best Answer

It its for standin up to them. I will

Best Answer

well plan then thats our prerogative and standing for what you believe is acceptable action...

Best Answer

its your choice...

Best Answer

I believe we should fight wars with dance offs :D therefore everything would be fair! But I don't know about WWIII i think after the first two wars and all the little one's inbetween along with the U.S.A.'s trillion dollar debt and along with higher paying jobs being scarce, it gets pretty tiring that I am 25 and can't even enjoy those years without worrying about such adult things. Most people my age are partying, dating, getting new clothes, new nails, enjoying new movies, having a social life. I don't even get that because I am so poor even just paying for my phone bill is hard to give up cash knowing I could spend it on something else. I think I would just say **** it. I wouldn't want to say it or give up because I am the fighting type but if another war did happen it would just be getting a little ridiculous at that point :/. Even back when we had the depression, during the depression we had a chance of at least digging ourselves out of it, now with a trillion dollar debt we have no chance.

Best Answer

I also am continually in a hole with only minimum wage jobs around making 7.25 an hour, I still am so poor I can't even pay for rent! Which is why I am in constant danger of being homeless CONSTANTLY! Even with that its not enough to pay for rent, phone bill, medical bills, car insurance, a car lol, extra schooling, I can't do that with minimum wage. So with another war it would just be greatly ridiculous. Excuse me if I sound a little narcissistic I don't mean to be but the way everything's been going, its hard not to be.

Best Answer

election is coming so it would not make anything rediculous and no wars would happen yet this time so dont worry ok....

Best Answer

dont worry ladies you will not watch this thing to happen and just do your best and study hard so that you will have a very good future in the coming years....

Best Answer

The american dollar is going down in value, I would go to school if I made money. I have a 7.25 hour job that barely pays for anything!

Best Answer

What RPSM said goes for me too!

Best Answer

so you do?

Best Answer

So I do what?..Your question is ambiguous.....Do you really think Russia & China want a World War 3?...Have you ever heard of Dwight D. Eisenhower?
He was president from 1953 to 1960....Just before he left office, he warned the American people about the "Military Industrial Complex"....THEY ate the ones who want war, so they can each make hundreds of billions more every year....Like I said, "What RPSM said goes for me."

Best Answer

Hmmm...let's put a spin on this question....if you are anti war and stand for peace, which is my assumption, what would you fight for? I'm going to guess you'd be for peace, all the way. But, again, this is just hypothetical speaking, of course. But say they do. As a person who desires peace and harmony, worldwide, what is your stance going to be in this situation? Please, be sure and let me know. I'm very curious. But if my guess is correct, any peacemaker or activist, realizes that Iran is not exactly that concerned to have peace. As a matter of fact, the only reason that they have remained as peaceful and cooperative as they have, is because they really have no choice as of right now. But the wheels are turning, the allies are forming, and everyone knows that as soon as they have their seams sewn up, and stand a chance, they will act. As your question stated, "if Iran and its allies declared war on the WORLD". So, all the war protestors and peace activists really confuse me. I have so much trouble understanding how they perceive things. I wonder, did they pass their history courses in school, or...did they even ever go to school. I struggle to find the logic behind how they come to place the blame on their own native country, the USA??? Seriously??? For real???... and the shame they rein down on this nation, when this is the most compassionate nation on the globe, and is the nation ranked #1 in foreign aid to 3rd world countries,various charities, food donations, etc. Did they fall asleep when the reason behind this country entering into war was explained? I mean, I get confused about this, really bad. Nobody told the peace activists and anti war groups that this country defends the underdog? That the USA has always advocated and strove for world peace, and always issued warnings loud and clear, with the reasoning fully expressed and explained, and the warnings were not heeded? I don't know that any person has ever LIKED war, not from this soil. It's not what we are about. But one thing has always been known: if this country is provoked, it will take whatever action necessary, and there is always sound reasoning behind battles this country has been involved in. So, the point I'm driving home here, is: let's give credit where credit is due. If peace is what we say we want, well, it looks like these American peace activists and anti war groups have a bone to pick with Iran and it's allies. I mean, the proof is in the pudding....Iran refuses to keep peace, and numerous suggestions and attempts have been made to them, and nothing is suitable, and they will never change. So, my theory is that all these peace activists should congregate over on Iranian soil, and tell them just what they think of war, and just give those Iranians a piece of their mind! They should rally and demand that they also surrender those weapons of mass destruction right then and there! That'll solve it all, see? Now, there's the solution~~and it's free, no char

Best Answer

well said and yes you guess right im not for wars because i advocate peace?how see alot of things going on intire WORLD and why we are troubled by 3 Nations that want to bully others why 3 george Bush called them axis of evil,Iran,North Korea and Iraq which we all know that no longer the same after Saddam Hussien fall down,see i always think why would America keep saying things against Iran,its because we all know they are Muslim and a fanatic Muslim people not all of course but there are people who are following this kind of fraternity as if the guardian of something,so we dont know what are their agenda,for sure no one knows untill such time war broke up?
You see i dont agree nor support war to any souverign states or country for i believe the moment this would start our women,children is the most affected with this kind of infamy that without knowing even sleeping at night a bomb suddenly goes on it doesnt matter if you are christian,jew,muslim or other sect that you belong because the bombs will never distinguish who will be injured or killed right?
Now being a peaceful advocate if your family is affected what you will do?just do rally and shout that lets stop this war and have peace,its hard i believe the same thing with Iranian people and i guess they wanted to have those weapons because everytime they know a threat with their country and with their people because of who they are,nowi think if you are advocate of war then for everything you do you will always want to fight with your country and what ever rights you believe for right?Now if you want peace of course no matter what you will do if theres a war and your family is affected then im sure all the things you believe will be crumpled and your desire will be different but fight to the end?
I guess the only things that causes this is because we all know that possessing weapons of mass destruction creates alot of anxieties to those who think war is the best answer and still doesnt want to have peace.Now as you can see and heard China launched astraonauts in space which will further creates alot of space project in the near future which means alot of spy satellites in the skies and of course weaponry.I dont really know why other nations cannot build something they believe possible and use in peace why think other around of course it could be use in different purpose just like those countries that possessess this WMD so at the end i guess we are all the victims of those who believe they are the police of all nations and few are exception to the rule and could enjoy something they could do as they wanted and some are not because its forbidden to them,for this i cannot understand what i wish is that we all live side by side peacefully that if we travel in other place we are safe and not afraid that somebody would drop any kind of bombs because we believe in different way and because it against their idea of freedom of rights then you should be elimanated and destroyed because you are not one of them.
In this world we are free to think and what we wanted to do as long that you dont violate rules of law right/then who is the law is it the biggest nation or the Police Nation or those souvereign country that follow their own law that complies to the rule of nation?Its hard but i wish we will not face this kind of catastrophy in the near future because at the end its our own family that will suffer and the nation will be destroyed and its a waste to see that a country who is at peace and not provoke is well and then later alot of chaos goes to all because few are not happy about it.I will always think that any kind of WARS is disastrous in nature and will never change view about it and PEACE is always the best way not WARS.

Best Answer

I'm still reading your response at the moment, but I just stopped momentarily to mention this in case I go to bed before I get to reply. I do not know what your religious beliefs are, but chances are that you are a Christian, and personally, I hope that you are. If indeed you are a Christian, and by what I've read so far, I strongly suggest that you fine-tune your knowledge on Islam. And by that, I mean the history, the ins and outs, the beliefs, the two main branches - one radical and one very much for peace, and what the Koran, their sacred handbook, states, etc,., It is imperative that Americans not only know world history, and also stay current with world and events, but in this case, also the need is great to understand and be educated on Islam. I just finished reading a very, very well-written and informative book, that fully explains and lays out all this, and it's very interesting, not a bore at all. The title is, "Unleashing the Beast", by Christian minister and author, Perry Stone. I am not preaching or pushing, just thought I'd stress the need for the read...

Best Answer

Oh man, I could just start laying this out for you, and explain in detail how things all tie in together, and so many things you stated caused me to just want to take a deep breath, put on a pot of coffee, and dive into explanations, and why things are how they are. But, it's senseless and I'm tired....so, please, I urge you to waste no time in reading the book I recommended. I promise that many things that do not add up, will come to light. I mean, hands down, it is critical that Americans educate themselves in depth on Islam, because how the religion relates to where we are now, and why we are here, and how we got here. I mean, it's just as important to know this now, as an American citizen, as it is to know history, of this nation, as well as the world, namely the history of the entire Middle Eastern region. I surely do not want to come off as arrogant or a know-it-all, because I do not know everything, no person does. But, I say that because I want to stress that I'm stating facts, and from those facts, and by wanting to know and understand things, I derive my opinions. Note that the opinions I may express concerning topics such as this, are only formed after I am educated fully on the issue. Also, though it has no merit here, I am a licensed medical health professional, and I am a natural-born U.S. citizen....(.just sayin', I've done my time and paid my dues in the education department. ). I, along with every other American citizen, whole-heartedly will agree with you, in the overall desire for peace, and of course, it should be none other that common sense that not one soul in this nation is actually "pro" war. Where is the logic? I mean, that is grossly taken out of context, and is not descriptively accurate. How does fighting, killing, and sacrificing the lives of our own sons and daughters, and also the slaying of innocent women and children overseas in the process (war), ever get twisted into seeing this country as sinister, evil and inhumane? I mean, I have got to put this out there and break it down. I'm stating facts, and calling a spade a spade. War is bad, and devastating to every American: innocent lives lost, women and children that were caught up in the crossfire, now come on, now...let's get real, here. Nobody "likes" it, or enjoys it. The irony of this subject here is that lame brained American activists seem to have all fallen asleep in history class when the reasons and explanations were given as to WHY it was unavoidable, WHY it was inevitable, and often, there was NO OTHER CHOICE...see? This is the reason why these groups are annoying like flies buzzing around the heads of "other" Americans who realize and understand this reality. In the midst of a difficult time for every American, and war erupts, here come the rally-rousers, screaming in the streets, and demanding war stop immediately. Well, did anybody ever explain to these people that they wouldn't have the freedom to scream out their views and slam the nation that put the silver spoon in their mouths? Has it ever crossed any of these people's minds that if this country had avoided war in its history, that their freedom to slam the national government and the military? How far would their behavior and disrespect of the actions and leaders in any other nation fly before they were shot down by their own nation's military, as they speak their minds? I'll tell you how long that type behavior would last and be tolerated in any other country but this one....just long enough for their own leader to get the military on the scene, and they'd drop them before they ever broke a sweat. Let me say with no shame - it's people like that make a fool of themselves, and demonstrate their ignorance on what they are so passionate about. Maybe it has to be spelled out for some people that war is something that is unavoidable and in the case of this nation, in single case, the choices given the sitting president of the era, saw there was no other option, acting in accordance of the the man was presented with, the time limit he had to make the decision, and in every case, there is absolutely zero doubt that he acted in the best interest of this country, and the citizens of it. It lights a fire beneath me, as is probably obvious, and that is the reasoning behind my feelings on the matter. If this country had been one to avoid war, no matter the cost, no matter the consequences. Period. Well, I'd like to ask certain people just exactly where they they'd be right now, and how different their life would be. I don't think these people even have given that idea any thought at all - that the very thing they are so passionately opposed to, isn't really a choice when it comes down to it. When you are put in deep water, what do you do? Well, you sink or swim. There not really that many other choices that you have. If a person can't digest this from that breakdown, I suggest they just stop trying...that's as simple as it gets. I challenge anyone to disagree.

Best Answer

well i guess nobody would like that to happen but we have no choice to make because no one would like that someone would bomb our country and in the event of troubles we all have a choice to make and im hoping that those time will not come because we will do what you need to do....i dont have any problem with RELIGION as i practice a detente or deterent view if it is Jewish,Muslim,Christian,Hinduism,Buddhism,and all this is really a very hard topic so i opt to be in the middle....LOL

Best Answer

ha,ha,ha i know your smart woman or man ha,ha,ha and you see i dont have any problems even with Koran or Torah and Bible too and my knowledge about those are really extensive but as ive told many times i practice deterrent view about religion and would not comments or say something about it and i dont like to associates with religious matter....

Best Answer

At 59 1/2, I'm too damn old to fight anyone other than a blind paraplegic.

Best Answer

somehow people of the world will realize that we need peace and no wars and i hope we will last for long to survived and our grandkids and the human race...

Best Answer

then lets hope that no more wars but peace to all nation s

Best Answer

Nope- I don't believe in war.

Best Answer

i guess you dont but what will you do if some ballestic missiles just landed to your friends home backyard and explode?

Best Answer

nobody like to have wars and no one would wish that to happen because at the end young,ol,women,children,old people will suffer because of few crazy leaders like to do wars.

Best Answer

We wont need to fight. We'll just sitback and watch them half wipeout the human race. Then seeing the damage they caused that if they continue with their childish skirmishes the other half will be gone. No winners, no grinners.

Best Answer

well if that happen who knows who will survived or lift behind...hhhmmm

Best Answer

No winners, no losers, just a few miserable survivors...

Best Answer

go suck an egg

Best Answer

I won't have to. And it won't be WWIII. The Yanks will clean up that country like they did Iraq, but faster and cleaner cos the Israelis will be in the thick of it, kicking *** and taking names. Problem solved in under a week, bomb them back to the stone age where they belong.

Best Answer

ahh its not the way we should think because we are the beacon of democracy and peace,i dont thinik wiping or annihilating them will solve the problem its their POLITICIAN that want WAR but i guess some are crazy enough to wage WAR...

Best Answer

aaahhhageddon, you are right. pandoras @ss hole was opened.

Best Answer

By "we", do you mean the US? If so... have you ever cracked a history book? The USA is more like a beacon of death and destruction. Be that as it may, believe me, Iran is nothing to worry about. I firmly believe that Israel will be staying on top of the nuke sitch, and they aren't suicidal enough to close the Hormuz... but if they do, I say good riddance to bad rubbish.

Best Answer

ohhhh i saw on the news today a syrian saying look a bomb just went off...... and another one .... where is america , or as i laughed wheres the inbreeds in the united nations.<br />
in iraq before america came in to stop soddam husane i supported the iraquis look at the sh1t that the americans and aussies and all the coalitions have had to go through.<br />
in the serbian cossavo war my heart was with the muslims. then that sh1t mentality dropped the World trade centres.<br />
these countries are being lead by fukced up tripe so is iran trouble is he does or soon will have the bomb.<br />
yes i will support the inhileation of iran as it stands.

Best Answer

thats so harsh annihilate including women.children,and people against WARS is not our motive,we only want PEACE i think we are not for killing for fun we only want WORLD PEACE,thanks...

Best Answer

I'd join in for sure, I've been to war before ill do it again, if they would have me back, if not I'm home guard either way I'll be fighting, I hope all those countries get ****** not because I like war but because I'm not afraid of it, and those leaders are extemeist warmongers and they deserve every thing they get, they are bringing unregulated nukes in this world, that alone is worthy of punishment of the highest kind.

Best Answer

That's not going to happen.

Best Answer

I hope it will never happen. In any case it can't happen soon, but I am afraid of it.

Best Answer

i dont like that to happen because imagine if civil war it affect their own population then how much more if it will escalate to all countries what it will be its disastrous and will never survive after the wars for sure.

Best Answer