Yes, in a couple of hours, but not before I peel these foul wrappings off and shove my body into the water chamber. My sheets just can't take it.

Best Answer

No I just woke up the last person I have left on earth I'm not talking to besides my therapist and pshychiatrist, who are probably working against me. I'm stuck up here in the middle of nowhere with no family or friends, blamed for my sickness, if it were cancer, people would cry for me and say life is not fair. This illness ruins the life of the host it inhabits and sucks the life out of them and destroys like a hurricane the lives others around them . This keeps me awake at night sometimes, between nightmares. Maybe I can make myself useful to others before 'THEY' come and get me.

Best Answer

Well, i woke up at 2:30 pm today so I'm not going to be sleepy till at leasat 4 am

Best Answer

No I'm going to stay up for a while I've got nothing else better to do. :)

Best Answer

Ahh~ wish i could say the same thing
but my eye lids are just Slowly Shutting =[

Best Answer

I'd love to, but I've only just got up lol

Best Answer

Hehe~

Best Answer

Eh Maybe. Don't feel like it now.

Best Answer