You have to be over 18 ZN73Z use it at www.smashwords.com/books/view/266395
nikkiWritesErotica nikkiWritesErotica 26-30, F 8 Answers Apr 29 in Hobbies

No! if you have to give away your book for free, you are not much of a writer.

Best Answer

That is such a naive view of the world. I would have thought that actually reading a couple of pages would have been a better way to assess someone's writing than basing an opinion on the fact that there's a promotion going on.

Best Answer

I am not naive. I have been a freelance writer for many years, and have published a lot of work, including two books, and I never had to resort to just giving my work away. Call it a promotion, or whatever you wish, but if you just give your work away, then you are just giving your work away.

Best Answer

Oh well, I'll take that criticism then. It started as a hobby for me then someone stole some of my work and was selling it so I decided to try it for myself. I am comfortable with where it is at and I guess that's all I really have to worry about :)

Best Answer

Writing is Not a Hobby, it is a job, and a very hard one at that, as long as you consider it just a "hobby" then you will get no where. Someone stole your work? How interesting. You do know that as soon as your write something, that it is copyrighted don't you?

Best Answer

Writing is a job when you commit to it full time and get paid to do it. I am other wise employed and so its not my job. I still work at improving my writing, I just can't afford to take the time to drop everything else and devote myself to it like I might like.

Regarding the stolen work, yes I am aware of copyright and had it removed (it was all digital, no print). There wasn't enough incentive to pursue any damages claims or anything as I don't even know if the person that did it ever managed to actually sell it (it wasn't published through any traditional publishing means, but self published as an ebook by the thief)

Best Answer

Whatever you keep repeating, ad nauseous, lady. If you do not believe your work is worth of payment, then it is not.

Best Answer

I think you mean ad nauseam, but you know that so I think I'll just head off into my own little fantasy land now.

Best Answer

Whatever you say, Hack.

Best Answer

Sounds stupid

Best Answer

Well its not for everyone. There are many people that think The Lord of the Rings is stupid too. Its good to have your own opinion.

Best Answer

I think Lord of the Rings is stupid too lol

Best Answer

No, I am not. I am not interested in seducing any coaches and why are you giving it away free? Don't you want to make some money?

Best Answer

If I give something away now and then it generates interest in the rest of my work. You should check it out anyway, I think you might be pleasantly surprised.

Best Answer

people are mean. I'm in. I understand that competition is steep and in order to generate buzz, sometimes you have to offer up promotions. Stop being rude, people!

Best Answer

nope.

Best Answer

How does this work? I copy/paste the ZN73Z somewhere? and I can download a copy?? <br />
I've never "bought a digital book". I'm still a noob, but read a lot on Literotica. Have you ever written there?

Best Answer

yes when you add the book to your shopping cart and then go to checkout there is a spot to put the coupon code in. That will then default the cost to zero.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

love to...

Best Answer