i live from pay check to pay check...with shopping and all.

Best Answer

Why are you unable to do what you need to do?

Best Answer

Now I am. For a long time I spent more than I made, had lots of credit card debt. Finally I paid off the debts, and was able to save money for a house down payment!

Best Answer

Good at paying my bills and saving money until some family members come at me and hit me up. If I say no, I'm a bad person and they make me feel bad by saying that I'm not really a Christian. Give me a break and find a new song and dance!!

Best Answer

i Suck at paying bills before i got my computer to remind me to pay then. Save whatz that LOL! Now adays if you save a dollar you spend two to keep it in the bank it not fair its true.

Best Answer

I am very good at it. I always pay my bills on time and most months even manage to save a little bit.

Best Answer

Im not very good at it.

Best Answer

I am, if I have the money and am not distracted. :)

Best Answer

Best way to save is to pay off your CC in full each month. Don't buy what you don't NEED. Make it a habit to not 'OWE' anything. Bills first, fun later.

Best Answer