the other day. Prof. Jim Fallon, says that Psychos have a different brain set-up ( different DNA ) than the majority.His mother ( I think ) said he had 16 murderers on one side of the family. ( Lizzy Borden was one, remember poem?) If these characters live in a decent environment ( middle class) they tend to end up in the best directors jobs..( 4 times as many ).Working class area's etc..? Violence.. At the end , it concluded, that environment and a certain brain set out is not Free-Will. Food for Thought??? If you;re interested , go to BBC I player & look for Horizon, with the aforementioned title...
cpthaddock cpthaddock 51-55, M 11 Answers Feb 12, 2012

Good- but I've known a couple of sociopaths- they have no consience* (spelling?) Sociopaths- also known as psychopaths don't have empathy and don't care if they hurt others- some even enjoy seeing others suffer and causing them misery.

Best Answer

i am good till some one brings out the evil in me

Best Answer

Yes being ruthless will get you to the top in business. Sounds like an interesting program thanks. I think I am good, feel guilty for everything.

Best Answer

Jeez, when will you people leave poor Lizzie alone? She was never convicted.

Best Answer

To tell the truth, I'd only heard of the newer versions

Best Answer

I believe I'm good, even my dark side agrees!

Best Answer

Thank you Mrs Hyde? :)

Best Answer

LOL! your on to something you know! He is not!

Best Answer

Now that I have read your thesis, or rather that which Prof. Fallen has, is quite creditable. There are many factors around most pathologies. Nurture is the luck of the draw, and DNA is the luck of the attraction. Mix a bad seed, with a bad up bringing and you absolutely have a recipe for the diabolical!

Best Answer