No it's not inborn. But with practice you can get better.

Best Answer

KKnow your material down pat.

Best Answer

Practice really and knowing what you are talking about. If you are good with words either written or spoken it becomes easier. For me I just didn't like getting up infront of crowds but it's an irrational fear really. The majority of people you are talking to would hate to be in your position and are actually very socially scared themselves. First time I got up to teach a class I was conscious of my voice and hands for the first three minutes or so and it did feel uncomfortable but I just pushed on. I got to put on a video pretty early on and regather myself. Then they asked a few questions and because I knew what I was talking about I just slipped into the role and found it very easy after that. It's only really those first little stages. But if you know your material, I also watched others do it a few times too, and familiarized myself with it. It's actually quiet easy and very liberating. Very thankful for the opportunity and in a big way it helped me find my voice. Good luck shutting me up now.

Best Answer

Practice helps and yes I have been told that I speak well in public. Inside i am often pretty nervous though

Best Answer

im gd at it bt i hate it nd i hav 0 confidence :)

Best Answer

The blonde gave us more bully evidence...so did Diana Ross

Connect it too andy

Best Answer

I absolutely hate it, I tend to avoid it unless I really have to because of an assignment etc.

Best Answer

No. Some people just aren't made for it.

Best Answer