My heart was on the side of Mitt, but that's OKAY......I don't *****...
PrincessMaine PrincessMaine 46-50, F 20 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Politics

Yes I am. Democrats rule !

Best Answer

I mean they cleaned house last night all over the place.

Best Answer

Hahaha!! They do that!!!

Best Answer

I'm happy. I lived in Massachusetts under Mitt Romney. Did you notice that 2/3 of Massachusetts voted against him? That's because they know that Mitt was only running to help himself and his friends. Like a typical Republican, Mitt makes the working class subsidize the wealthy. On a national scale, that would have been disastrous. <br />
Obama is way more moderate than I would like. The Republican House of Representatives vowed to not allow anything positive go through while he was President, so that he would look bad. Remember the memo to that effect? I wish he would have stood up to them and exposed them. Instead, he tries to compromise. I think he means well. I trust him. <br />
Experience has taught me NOT to trust Mitt Romney. So, I'm happy.

Best Answer

Well said my friend.

Best Answer

I am very wishy washy..I would have voted either way..that is why I DIDN'T VOTE!!!

Best Answer

Hey, I'm a life long Masshole - Nantasket Beach, south shore of Bahstn!

Best Answer

Paragon Park!! The first and last time I convinced my wife to ride on a roller coaster! lol I'm from Fairhaven, MA at the bottom of Buzzard's Bay.

Best Answer

I am so glad you posted this. I have family in Mass and RI they are not States which care for Mitt....I am satisfied withy the election....I would love to live to see a Libertarian Pres...but problaby not ....

Best Answer

No, I'm very disappointed in fact. No one said "democracy" was perfect, but it's the best system we have and America keeps proving that.

Best Answer

Americans have made an art form out of denial

Best Answer

I'm glad that the election is finally over, but I can't help but think that the last four years of spending Trillions of $$$ and nothing getting any better has put the US in a precarious situation that we'll never be able to pay off our debts to other foreign countries like China. <br />
I'm fearful for what my children will face in the coming years with all of these debts.

Best Answer

Hands up!!

Best Answer

yay, yes but we've got allotta work ahead of us~

Best Answer

It seems like since JFK, it's always been the lesser of two evils(okay, I was only 13 when he was assassinated, so what do I know) However, considering the alternative, I'm happy!

Best Answer

Yes..A FINE GENT..in the TRUE NATURE...

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

undoubtedly baby.

Best Answer

Yes. I just want us to get on with the country.

Best Answer

happy, no. do i feel less stressed with oboma then with mitt? yes. it was the better or two evils. all politicians suck donkey c0ck.

Best Answer

nerp to the derpz.

Best Answer

No. I think it's going to get a lot worse, before it gets better. Change is definitely going to happen, and none of it is good.

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer