Sad... because life is what it is. But I guess I am happy to because sad is my norm... it's how I was made.

Best Answer

I'm happy. I'm usually happy anyway, but today I'm especially happy 'cause I made a new friend!!

Best Answer

that's always a good feeling :)

Best Answer

What was more awesome was that a few hours after posting this, I ran into 3 friends I hadn't seen in years! Yesterday was AWESOME!!

Best Answer

Right now, I'm sad because someone in my circle of friends here offended me. But its ok, I can't change if that's how she think of me.

Best Answer

Do what you like and don't get bothered by what others think :)

Best Answer

I do bothered of what others think of me.. it makes me sad if they think not good about me.

Best Answer

Well then you should change that habit otherwise you will be sad most of the time

Best Answer

Yah your right.. thank u

Best Answer

I am happy because I have a wonderful lady in my life.<br />
In today's society we tend to focus on what we want, what we do not have, and this is one of the general problems. We rush to get more of what we have to compensate, we stand in line to get the best and newest of anything and yet we cannot find any joy in actually having these items. If we instead focused on appreciating what we had, thinking that we could so easily have much less, we would gain a new appreciation for the things that are already around us.<br />
I have a place to live and could just as easily be on the street... instead of -> I want a bigger apartment / house<br />
I have a job that allows me to enjoy life while I see so many others jobless and asking for help every day to survive... instead of -> I find my job boring and can't get motivated to even getting up in the morning to get to work.<br />
It is all a matter of perspective, and we are the ones who dictate this perspective to ourselves. Getting up every morning telling yourself that you will be happy makes it a lot easier to be just that - happy.

Best Answer

Damn straight! You hit the nail on the head!

Best Answer

numb, comfortably numb, scotch helps the hurt go away

Best Answer

Scotch is a big boon for mankind :D

Best Answer

drink of the gods, will solve any and all problems

Best Answer

McFaddy be angered at t' fact that t' Islam infidels refuse me offer! And that offer be t' lick me boots and tidy up t' pig pen

Best Answer