BQ-Team Edward,Team Jacob or Team I dont give a flying ****?
don965 don965 26-30, M 13 Answers Jan 12, 2013 in Hobbies

I'm sad it exists at all.

Best Answer

Twilight is faggotry at its finest. The writer should be staked through the heart, decapitated, and left on the roof for the sun to rise as an example of what real vampires stand for. Burn the witch!

Best Answer

you say faggotry like it's a bad thing.

Best Answer

If you had any idea who Phaethon was you would know that meaning is a double standard for the kitty. Beware the claws.
Both of us look at people as people and individuals, and I admire your courage to stand up for equality.

Best Answer

I wish all that stupid vampire stuff would go away. I was in the bookstore this afternoon. There was an entire section devoted to vampire books. <br />
Zombies, too.

Best Answer

I'm happy that it's over.<br />
I'm sad that it's left a mark on popular culture and that Vampires like zombies have been saddled with a desc<x>ription that embarasses them.

Best Answer

Very sad. Twilight was an amazing visionary of excellence. One of the best non-fiction stories of our time. It was a peerless fountain of perfection and an exciting sample of insight into our world.

Best Answer

I'm glad it is ,It's hilariously bad. I also love that it ended with a total "**** YOU" to everyone who saw it when it came out.

Best Answer

I hear the Hallelujah chorus in my head.

Best Answer

Happy that it was voted the worst movie of all time

Best Answer

There will be another tomorrow and the next day and so on; ad infinitum.

Best Answer

It made a good soap opera-- too bad it ended so soon

Best Answer

I honestly didnt know it was....so care factor...

Best Answer

Totally indifferent.

Best Answer