Andykoala020 Andykoala020 13-15, M 9 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in Community

I'm happy I didn't waste any gas voting. You were going to lose either way.

Best Answer

I heard something interesting on a forum I visit sometimes about voting: "It is an agreement, a contract between "The Powers That Be" and You, by which you give your agreement upon a person that they chose, but it goes further, by the laws that are involved in politics, to which you agree as becoming a Citizen of the United States in this case aswell, you give your agreement through asserting your free will to all actions, this person that you voted for will instigate, or the people behind them."
It kind of makes you wonder about what would happen if no one voted. What would the government do? It'd be the most powerful protest against all the whole government system ever. They'd really have to start changing things. NO WONDER they're always urging people to go vote. It's to perpetuate their system of control.

Best Answer

When faced with a choice of wet turd or muddy poo, you are going to only come out feeling crappy.

Best Answer

toba122, if no one voted, there would be the will to change the government and we would not have to put up with the feudal system that rules us anymore. The problem is that won't do any good until greed falls from popularity. Greed becoming unpopular is less likely than rising from the dead. It's a losing game and history must repeat. You cannot escape it.

Best Answer

yes, coz it will affect our lives too , who lives in India

Best Answer

Yes extremely happy

Best Answer

Definitely not.

Best Answer

undoubtedly. why?

Best Answer

I'm happy that Obama beat Romney, but not that we're stuck with another 4 years of not much.<br />
We need to find a different kind of people to lead the government!

Best Answer

It's not going to have much meaning for me personally, or an impact on my life, but good luck with your future, you're going to need it.

Best Answer

Yes, i would say i am.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer