tianajade tianajade 18-21, F 23 Answers Aug 10, 2012 in Community

Yeah..pretty much, I am fabulous..and so are you guys!

Best Answer

I don't really give it much thought, but they tell me I'm good looking and that I look younger than I am, so I'm pretty happy when I do think about it ;-)

Best Answer

Yes I am! .......I can't change my genes....and I have no interest in plastic surgery....cos....half the time you end up worse than what you looked like in the first place.

I'll go along in what God gave me :)

Best Answer

Not all the time. My head and boobs are too big for my body.

Best Answer

i dont suffer from vanity but yes. i feel comfortable and i take care of my body. looks may not be the most important but they do define how youre interaction with people will start.

Best Answer

Though I try always to put my best face forward. My best face is beginning to fail me. Gravity, age and sun are hard opponents to have to fight everyday. And it's hard to admit one must age gracefully. Gawd If I could just be 18 again!

Best Answer

yes! i'm happy about how i look,but i used to look a lot better when i was younger and had propper clothes,lol

Best Answer

aaaww thank you! you are so sweet. hugs

Best Answer

would like to be taller , i think it would improve my chances with the ladies

Best Answer

Depends on the day

Best Answer

yup- I love the Human form and have always taken good care of my temple. I hold to the Ancient Greek idea that a person who allows their body to get out of "shape" has little to no respect for themselves. It's not that hard to stay in shape-you find out the body type you have and keep it that way. You won't be a GOD-none of us are, but we can at least look "human".

Best Answer

Yes. I think I'm pretty. I mean, I have acne and others things I don't love but they all make me who I am so all in all I love myself.

Best Answer

For the most part.

Best Answer

I'm reasonably ok w/ my looks,,, considerably moreso w/ how my body does though ,, :)

Best Answer

Hell yea I'm happy! I really don't give a damn if you think I'm ugly. I look good and I know it!

Best Answer

not really, on the big side.. lol

Best Answer

pretty happy.. could always do with improvements lol what about you?

Best Answer

Sometimes;no reason.

Best Answer

Your replies are so awesome. -_-

Best Answer

Not really ^_^ ;thanks for the likes :)

Best Answer