Mougywolf Mougywolf 26-30, M 16 Answers Apr 27, 2012

The government needs to quit picking away at our freedom. America used to be the land of the free...these days you're free to do what the government says you can do.

Best Answer

We need you now superman!
(My comment was much like your own.)

Best Answer

oppose it at every turn, break Evey law I can that wont land me in jail. And do everything against except advocate the violent overthrow

Best Answer

Why not? You'd be in great company with other armchair revolutionists.

Best Answer

I am very unhappy with our government but I passively obey it, mostly because I feel powerless to do anything else.

Best Answer

I passively dissent.

Best Answer

I dislike it but passively obey it unless I want to do something it doesn't allow and I don't think I'll be caught.

Best Answer

I am disappointed in the lack of progress. I dissent, but I follow the rules...

Best Answer

Unhappy and passively obey about 75% of the time.

Best Answer

I'm not happy with it but it's not as bad as it could be.

I dissent when I can, orchestrate direct actions when possible, and lend my voice to those who are mute. I'm not some non-voting paper tiger.

Best Answer

I obey the laws, but I think there are entirely too many of them. I'm very unhappy with my government, but the most I do is talk about it, and vote.

Best Answer

There are usually close to 50 percent of the population happy and the other half unhappy at any one time. If you're unhappy you just have to wait for the next election.

Best Answer

No matter who is 'elected ' (USA) lawmakers are gradually eroding our freedoms away. The power streams in this world are always in the struggles between the political forces.

There will be no "second coming ".

When I contemplate the last 15 years.....its an ugly feeling.

Best Answer