SlightlyMelancholic SlightlyMelancholic 22-25, M 11 Answers Dec 10, 2013 in Community

For starters, my car back (head on with a deer two days ago), then let's see two new lumbar disks and a new S1 nerve for my right leg, and more open working neural nets in my head so the dopamine and serotonin can pass the right way, then a relationship with my oldest and a job would be nice (like the good jobs I used to be able to do), oh let's not forget to include getting back the two daughters I did lose and my mom. Hey while we're at it how about throwing in a non-cheating loving wife? That would be nice. And with all of this maybe is be closer to my youngest so I could see her. Oh hell, let's not be greedy and ask for a normal childhood without the painful memories than ran all the way until, um, now. That should do it.

Best Answer

Sounds like a plan.

Best Answer

I think so.

Best Answer

I need a new pair of flipflops.

Best Answer

Poor guy :)

Best Answer

Hahaha ! Good one !

Best Answer

Yes, I am happy, but I do want to continue to "shed" bad habits and illogical thinking that grew from my social learning growing up.

Best Answer

yeah i am happy because i personally think life is to short so we must should satisfy and happy from it can do anything with life

Best Answer

Having that someone to hold in my arms would complete my life right now.

Best Answer

happy

Best Answer

lots to grab and take hold of...

Best Answer

Content and that is good for me

Best Answer

No, I'd just like to be done with it

Best Answer

cheer up mate

Best Answer

What do you want?

Best Answer

Lol, why are u always asking questions when answering mine. What do u want, what do u mean?

Best Answer

Because it is funny, ok, not that funny. What do you want out of life?

Best Answer

I wanna fulfill my dreams, goals & enjoy it. I want heaps of stuff, I'm a dreamer.

Best Answer