HakujitsuSeiten HakujitsuSeiten 18-21, F 10 Answers Dec 29, 2012 in Community

Very much now. I was a lifelong closet crossdresser until I accepted myself as transgender six months ago. I have never been happier and will never go back. He is gone forever

Best Answer

No, although it could be worse.

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I am definitely happy with my life. I am happy with what I have in my life and I don't wish for what I don't have in my life.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

sort of

Best Answer

Yes always Thanks to God :)<br />
I'm content this makes me happy.<br />
And life is all about being healthy and having little more like food shelter and those you love around you :)<br />
I'm not that kind of demanding girl I like buying girls stuff like any ordinary girl but we live a simple life and all I want his HEALTH THOSE I LOVE AND GOD'S MERCY AND LOVE :)

Best Answer

i wish i could be that positive

Best Answer

Since you are healthy and life is ok with you you should be positive!!!If you loose your health you have nothing to win even if you're a millionaire and if you loose those who really care about about you.
What's wrong with us human beings is that we never appreciate things until we loose them, and the reason we loose them is cause we don't appreciate them nor thank God for what he has given us.Be optimistic and your life will get better.

Best Answer